• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#440 Happiny / #113 Chansey / #242 Blissey

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#440 Happiny#113 Chansey#242 Blissey
normal.gif
normal.gif
normal.gif

gvsugod

I have happinys i caught in white forest. if you want one let me know.

hohoXD123

Looking for UT chansey with wish. Can offer various 5th gen shinies, iv'd + ev'd pokemon, some events and any item in black and white. PM me your wants :)

creature

hey i got a ut shiny chancey if someones willing to make a decent offer for it? i'll be transfering it to white later this afternoon

Para Noid

looking for trained or ut chansey with wish willing to offer a shiny chansey or another shiny pokemon

Gold01

Looking for a Blissey that knows Wish. I've got a plethora of pokemon for grabs. PM me if you're interested.

bushie

i have lvl 1 happinys or the egg takes a long time to hatch pm looking for starly,elekid or best offer

I`m looking for either a Chansey or a Blissey with Wish. Untrained would be preferred but if it's trained I can work around that. I have almost every shiny non-legendary Unova Pokémon with PKRS so take your pick pretty much. PM me if you're interested.

paxromana

Goin to camp 7/3-7/9
offering 4 lvl 23 chanseys with Softboiled, DoubleSlap, Minimize, and Sing.
2 with serene grace (Jolly and Hardy natures) and 2 with Natural Cure (Rash and Serious natures)
please pm me with an offer

!!!This is valid until I delete this post!!!

cocoa

I'm looking for any member of the chansey family. I'm flexible, but the following things are important to me:
serene grace ability
non-detrimental nature
caught in a luxury ball if not already a blissey
if it's shiny, I think I would cry of happiness, too.

What I have to offer is not all that impressive, but I do have PKRS pokemon! Plus any pokemon regularly obtainable in pkmn black (through evolution or not).

PM me if you can help, Thank youuu!

RockyRiudo

Looking for chansey/blissey UT with seismic toss(I would really like it with perfect iv in hp.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Hey you, yeah you! I have an EV trained Blissey for those who would like one, trained by yours truly and looking for any trainer that wants one

EVs: 252 HP+SpDef, 6 Def
IVs: 21/24/16/5/25/18
Nature: Careful
Ability: Natural Cure
Moves: Softboiled, Protect, Aromatherapy, Toxic

Interested in it? Of course you are, now all you have to do is PM me and we can discuss a trade.

Thank you for reading ;242;

Coincidently I also need a Chansey that has Wish and Seismic Toss, a Bold nature and is nicknameable. I would prefer one that has good IVs but that isn't always possible but still...

I do have shinies such as Voltorb, Horsea and Cyndaquil and many many more to offer in return

I also have plenty of EV trained Pokémon like that Blissey, Salamence, Ludicolo and even Gardevoir and many many more

Also have events, the full list of all these things are in my shop

PM me so we can discuss a trade

Thank you for helping me with my search ;113;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.