• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#440 Happiny / #113 Chansey / #242 Blissey

Status
Not open for further replies.

spanton

Trader
I'm currently on the hunt for a Wish chansey that is either calm or bold nature. pm me if you have one with specifics such as if its touched, untouched, IV's, EV's, cloned (don't care if its cloned or not, but I would like to know at least). I have lots to offer, so just tell me its value and a few things your looking for.

PanOne

Aquatic apprentice
i am looking for a wish chansey male and bold nature pm me for a trade please.
offering pokemon from my sig

scomaru

Can i have a Happiny, a Chansey or a Blissey
I can Give you a Charmander with dragon pulse, Chikorita with Ancient power, and a chimchar with blaze kick
PM me if you are interested.

Lena Bena

I am currently looking for a female Chansey, preferably one holding an Oval Stone. Its nature, IVs, EVs etc. do not matter.

I am offering a female Lapras, female/male Pichus that know Volt Tackle, or anything reasonable that you may be looking for. PM me for the Pokemon that you want, and when we make a deal, I'll send you my FC. Thank you.

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I now have some self bred bold healer aromatherapy chansey. I'm looking for nicknameable or Japanese shinys (Please no conkeldurr line lol have one already and have recieved more than one offer)

Toxidkitty

I'm Toxic.
I have a fully EV trained shiny blissy for trade mail me

SpeedDeoxys

Am I wrong here?
Looking for any Chansey. PM for offers.

woogfroo

I have chansey with egg aromatherapy OR counter. They can be bred with bold or calm nature.

See sig for what I need. :)

Thanks!

Last edited:

Phenetic

Getting a shiny Chansey this week!

Willing to trade for an EV Dragon. Anything other then Balgon and Dratini!

Pidjiken

IV Breeder
Currently iv Breeding/Shiny hunting Bold Chanseys so I should have lots of rather nice leftovers. Send me a PM if interested in one (Not the shiny if I get one)

I am looking for a legit Chansey or Blissey with the move Seismic Toss. I have legendaries and most of the shinies in my sig for trade. PM me if you have one. Thanks.

MezzyMuffin

Dream World breeder
Doing a free Chansey giveaway this weekend! :D I have 5 Chansey with 31 HP IVs, bold nature and their hidden ability "Healer". I can also give them Pokérus if you wish~!

ElAldo

I just want one thing in my chansey.......Seismic toss, i just wat her to know it.

Code for Black 2: 1077 9567 1777

JirachiRox

A Mix Of Everything
Looking for a Shiny lv 100 Blissey I can trade any event c:

Brigidd

Looking for an Oval Stone, PM me!

Battra

Looking for a Blissey if you have one that you no longer need I'll take it, please pm me.

waterise

I need a Chansey with Wish and Seismic Toss. Pretty much, you could only get them from an event in '04(?). Anyone have one? I can trade literally anything you want.

PM ME, I WILL NOT LOOK BACK HERE

FrogSage

I would love to get any of these three... preferably chansey or blissey so I can breed them specifically for IV's and such, any help with this at all wold be greatly appreciated.. I need a good Special Wall for an OU team
Thanks!
PM me if you want to trade! I will try and make it worth your while
-FrogSage

Status
Not open for further replies.