• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#440 Happiny / #113 Chansey / #242 Blissey

Status
Not open for further replies.

uberbanned

hey im looking for a bold happiny, chansey or blissey if you have one please pm me

Angus0414

I am in very much need of a bold chansey with seismic toss and wish/or just seismic toss. Either UT of 252/252 HP/DEF

offering

Shiny:
Starmie
Marril

Egg Moves: All male
Timburr- Drain punch/mach punch
Dratini- ExtremeSpeed
Chimchar- Fake Out
Deino- Dark Pulse OR Earth Power
Charmander- Dragon dance/dragon pulse
Eevee- Wish
Zorua- Counter/Sucker Punch
Skarmory- Roost/Whirlwind/Drill Peck
TTarr- Dragon Dance

DW Pokemon: All Female
Gilgar
Darmantian
Dratini
Vulpix

Also Battle Subway Items and pokerus

PM me and we can work something out, will offer more for the Wish one, but offering good for both.

Last edited:

mmmStraightEdge

Want any evolution of chansey with the move wish.

I can trade a japanese scyther or a japanese tepig, or a near perfect stat Dragonite lvl 62 hp 205, Atk 247. pm if you can trade my friend code is in my sig.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
2x Happiny to get rid off!

PM me if you're interested. I don't need them, taking up space and all lvl.1.

mmmStraightEdge

Want any chansey

I want any chansey any stats any moveset. I can trade japanese scyther or tepig or any other Pokemon I have

Traded!!!!

Last edited:

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I have 3x Happiny & Chansey for trade. Only been used for a Dex Entry.

Want Pokemon from Gen II, III & IV I don't have. Check my Shop or PM me. Thanks.

tatter

Veteran 10+ yrs
i can offer chansey's/ blissey's of any nature that know seismic toss. looking for 5 gen shinies and DW pokemon i do not have.

bushie

i can breed happinys pm me if interested. don't ask me about natures/ivs or whatever. i also have a ut modest chansey

Last edited:

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
I have the following Pokémon related to this family and I’m offering it to anyone who is interested. Coincidently I'm looking for certain Pokémon which I'll list afterwards.

It is not a requirement for you to have anything on my Wants list in order to get these Pokémon from me as if you don't have any then you can just trade me a junk Pokémon.

Anyway, without further ado

Shiny Happiny- Calm

Blissey
Lv60
252 HP+SpDef, 6 Def
21/24/16/5/25/18
Careful
Natural Cure
-Softboiled, Protect, Aromatherapy, Toxic

Movie Arceus (Preferably on a Gen IV game)
Azelf with Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Beedrill with Baton Pass and Jolly nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Bouffalant with 0 Speed IVs
Chansey with Wish, Seismic Toss and Bold nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Charmander with Solar Power
Cobalion with Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Eevee with Double-Edge and Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Ferroseed with Spikes, Leech Seed and 0 Speed IVs
Heatran with Timid, Modest or Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Karrablast with Megahorn, Pursuit and Knock Off
Kyurem with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Landorus with Hidden Power Ice and Naive or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Larvesta with Hidden Power Rock and a Timid nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latias with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latios with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Regice with Seismic Toss and Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Regirock with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Registeel with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Raikou with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Snubull with Body Slam and Adamant nature with Intimidate (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Suicune with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Terrakion with Adamant or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Thundurus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Tornadus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Uxie with Impish, Jolly or Relaxed nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Victini with Timid, Bold or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Virizion with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zapdos with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zigzagoon with ExtremeSpeed and Adamant nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)

The most up to date list for things I’m offering can be found in my shop.

Feel free to post in the shop or to PM me if you want to contact me

Thank you for reading this

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
im looking for a chansey with wish
can offer shinies and legendaries
pm me if interested

sup3rr4d

im looking for a shiny Chansey.. unfortunetly dont have alot to offer but if you have one let me know what you want and ill see what i can do!

thanks.

Tough Muk

Master Chief
looking for a chansey with wish, preferably Bold but any nature would do. Will trade big, multiple shinies, legends, dw females, egg moves AND EVd. It is my dying wish to get a chansey with wish but I cant make wishes without a Chansey with wish!! XD pm please!

Chronicles

Looking for a BOLD nature Natural Cure Chansey with Seismic Toss (and Aromatheraphy if possible) in either HG/SS or B/W. PM me and we'll discuss.

Last edited:

TheJenk

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for a chansey with seismic toss, not too picky about natures or IVs, preferably just not a nature that poops on defense or Sp Defense.

I'm willing to trade any of my DW pokemon, legendaries, or I will breed any egg move peeps want? And I have the pokedex nearly completed with exception to pokemon not available as of yet. (Stupid legendaries! >:O)

odorofdeath

Masters Guild
Chansey

Hi Guys,

I am in desperate need of a Chansey with Seismic Toss for a mono-type tourney I'm in.

I can offer a shiny Machoke or Patrat
EV Trained Fighting Pokemon from a past Mono-tourney
Egg Moves including:
Zorua w/ Dark Pulse
Deino w/ Dark Pulse
Larvitar w/ Dragon Dance and Outrage
Axew w/ Night Slash
Swellow w/ Brave Bird and Roost

PM for any of those interested

Status
Not open for further replies.