• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#440 Happiny / #113 Chansey / #242 Blissey

Status
Not open for further replies.

maciscool

does anyone have a bold chansey untrained /252hp 252def 4 sp def with perfect hp ivs and has seimess toss and natural cure

i have a shiny tornadus
dw female poliway
thundurus
cresselia
heatran
lugia
mewtwo

Slushy456

Breeding Chanseys on my Emerald :)

I can add Seismic Toss if you wish. I can do nature as well. But please no IV requests. I'll breed about 6 eggs per order and choose the best out of the six :)

please mail me with offers. I can't do Aromatherapy for now, but when I can, feel free to make an offer

krakket

Any Chansey/Blissey/Happiny I would love. Levels/IV/EV/Ability/Nature aren't important I can just breed from the one i'm given if its that important. I have l.1 eevee's to offer or can can breed you lightningrod pichus or perhaps something else youre interested in?.. pm me! :)

Last edited:

Froggy

Momentai
I'm seeking a DW Blissey.
Offering these DW events:
-English Togekiss (obtained by me) (not cloned)
-English Banette (obtained by me) (not cloned)
-English Croagunk (obtained by me) (not cloned)
-English Mamoswine (obtained by me) (not cloned)
-Japanese Espeon
-Japanese Flareon
-Japanese Leafeon
Also offering DW females. I have some from Rugged Mountain. Ask for details.
PM me if interested

mysticnash

I can breed chansey with Toxic and Aromatherapy, mainly looking for DW females. Other offers will be considered though.

Kind regards, MN

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I need a happiny for my dex.

TheDarkrai

Magic Bounce Espeon!
Looking for any chansey (not blissey) with wish. PM me.

froobisu

Chansey

Need Chansey or any pokemon in this evo line to complete my search for Kanto pokemon. I can provide you with any "breedable" Kanto pokemon except for Chansey and Tauros. I can also get you almost any Unova pokemon, as well as DW female Eevees and Shuppets.
EDIT:Got one! Can breed one for anything in my sig!

Last edited:

~Selene~

I Collect Shaymin
Have these on offer :3
Shiny Chansey lvl.1 UT
OT: Lunar
Calm
Natural Cure
Defense Curl|Pound|Growl
31|31|9|31|31|30

Shiny Chansey lvl.1 UT
OT: Lunar
Lonely
Natural Cure
Defense Curl|Pound|Growl
31|31|9|31|31|30

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Happiny

Hey everyone I need a lv one happiny or chansy with the calm nature I can give all of the unova starters pm me if u have one

norris7739

Dragon Master
I'm looking for any happiny, chansey or blissey.

PM me if you're interested in trading with me.

nandamaung

I'm looking for any Pokemon n the Chansey evo chain. PM me for offers. Thanks.

kevin101

Platinum Expert
Does Anyone Has Happiny /Or Its Evolutions With the egg move Aromatherapy and 3rd gen Tutor Move Seismic Toss with Natural Cure as its ability.
I would like to make a deal for it.. PM me, I might have something of your interest too..

flick1001

Ace Chick Trainer
Looking for a Happiny to fill up my pokedex. Not bothered about natures, gender etc. I can trade at weekends and sometimes during the week. PM me if you're interested.

Sciona02

I am looking for any chansey. Will trade a pretty much any Kanto except charmander (still looking for one), porygon, ditto, or legendary. Also can offer any Unova starter, vullaby or rufflet, as well as chikorita or totodile. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.