• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#440 Happiny / #113 Chansey / #242 Blissey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steel Fang

Looking for a Bold Nature Happiny, or a Blissey (Still Bold nature) with 250 in Def, 100 in Sp. Def, 100 in Sp. Atk, and 60 in HP.

If anyone can help me out, I have most of the Event Pokémon (Legit) from Gen IV to offer in return.

PM me if interested, thanks!

Got it! Thanks!

Last edited:
Looking for a chansey that knows wish and has a bold nature. I've got a couple shinies, some event pokemon, and some rare legndaries (like mew and celebi). PM me if you want to negotiate a deal.

bmutt1204

Looking for bold happiny with natural cure, aromatherapy, and gravity. Pm me to Work out a trade.

ticokico

I`m looking for a Chansey with Seismic Toss Bold Nature does anyone have for trade?please PM me with Urgency oh and its 5th Gen

Last edited:

EDUB

Simple

I just need a Chansey with a bold nature and solid IV's. I have some good pokemon up for grabs. PM me.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading

Chansey - Level 1 - Lax - Female
Blissey - Level 52 - Calm - Female

mikefrance

I am offering a bold natured chansey with 31 defense and 31 speed, and it has natural cure as the ability. It also has aromatherapy on it. I am mainly looking for a female abra with the DW ability. PM me your offers, I am willing to look at all of them :)

IIIWeaponXIII

looking for a Chansey lvl 1-10 pm for trades

MrSaturday

Awesome Trainer
Looking for a UT, bold nature Chansey with seismic toss...I have plenty to offer, including these UT pokemon:
-jolly event Celebi w/ nasty plot
-timid Latias
-impish Skarmory w/ drill peck, stealth rock, roost
-female adamant Dratini (for breeders)
-timid Raikou
-brave Munchlax w/ selfdestruct
-jolly Eevee w/ wish, curse (makes for a great leafeon or flareon)
-modest Azelf

I will trade multiple things if need be, so just PM with offers on Serebii or to my Youtube inbox, xMrSaturdayx

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
looking for calm chansey with Gravity. or Blissey. whatevs. i have dw females in my sig, i can also breed out ferroseeds with spikes and leech seed or deino's with dark pulse.

BakaNinja013

Looking for an UT Happiny/Chansey/Blissey that knows Stealth Rock. Will trade shiny Rayquaza (LV. 100) for it. Im pulling my hair out looking for one, if you have one and are interested please PM me!!!!

Looking for an UT Happiny/Chansey/Blissey that knows Stealth Rock. Will trade shiny Rayquaza (LV. 100) for it. Im pulling my hair out looking for one, if you have one and are interested please PM me!!!!

I done a little research and as far as I can see the only ones that can get Stealth Rock are Chansey and Blissey and that's from the 4th Gen games, I looked carefully and couldn't find a way to get Happiny that move, are you sure it is possible?

BakaNinja013

It Doesnt really need to be Happiny, and yes i knew that. My real dilemma is that i dont have any 4th gen games. XD Chansey or Blissey will do

Last edited:

EvilClone13

;186;;454;;454;;486;;304;;309;;041;;454;;340;;186;;422;;007;
it doesnt really need to be happiny, and yes i knew that. My real dilemma is that i dont have any 4th gen games. Xd chansey or blissey will do

FatGuy

I desperately need a chansey with wish! Or bliss I don't care, pm me about what you need!

Sarcastic Oshawott

Wow such forum
I would please like an untouched Chansey with Seismic Toss, with Bold or Calm at the lowest possible level. Please PM or VM me. Will pay handsomely.

KimmyC

Looking for a Chansey or Happiny. Can breed female DW eevee or All starters from all regions.

Status
Not open for further replies.