• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#440 Happiny / #113 Chansey / #242 Blissey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluemiracle

Biologist
Looking for Bold or Calm Blissey w/ Aromatheray and Seismic Toss.

Offering: Legendaries, shinies, Egg move pokemon, DWf (;238; ;303; ;235; ;187; ;060; ;079; ;098; ;222; ;355; ;241; ;302; ;058; ;077; ;240; ;115; ;037; ;408; ;163; ;066; ;133; ;449; ;142; ;427; ;122; ;479; ;371; ;246; ;296; ;041; ;111; ;353; ;300; ;118; ;131; ;147; ;183; ), evolutionary items... PM me if interested

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Offering a hasty chansey with serene grace from pokemon XD UT lv39 Moves sweet kiss Skill swap Seismic toss Softboiled Make me an offer for her I can provide picture proof since its still on my pokemon XD save file I am only looking for shiny ONLY Japanese kanto egg charmander, squirtle, or bulbasaur all having their original 4 event only moves the main feature of this chansey is skill swap, sweet kiss and seismic toss I don't need her so send me offers thanks

Spottyfire

Looking for a chancey, PM me with offers, please.

ZuZu-Chan

Squeenix Lover
Looking for either Happiny, Chansey or Blissey on my Pokemon Black. I can offer Starters from every generation, Zorua, Riolu, Eevee, or any regular Black exclusive Pokemon. Please PM if you have one! :D

Doctorwho2011

League Champion
Looking for anything in this family IV/nature ect not important. Look in sig for offers or pm me if ya want something else. Thx

koopz43

Grandmaster Shamurai
Looking for Flawless Chansey with Seismic Toss. Have a good amount of shinies/legendaries for trade PM please

GreenKitea

Pokemon breeder
looking for any chansey. im just trying to complete my pokedex. I can offer all starters from all gens and probably whatever else you are searching for. PM me please if interested

soopaman09

Looking for a Happiny/Chansey/Blissey with a Calm nature that knows Seimsic toss. ANy level will do. Willing to trade PKRS for one, ill take shinies as well =D. Also looking for a couple of other pokemon, but you can inbox me on those. Thanks in advanced!

kkhouny

Nevermind got the egg in Black 2. The Egg is in the gate connecting Nacrene City and Route 3.

Last edited:

cyberwaste

Looking for a bold nature UT chansey with seismic toss. Have PKRS to trade, lots of other fully trained and UT pokemon. PM me with what you want and I can see if I have it.

kkhouny

Breeding some chanseys pm if you want some.... all level one with random nature and iv's.

GreenKitea

Pokemon breeder
still looking for a chansey for my pokedex. I will take any chansey. PM me please if you can help thanks!

abdulmuhsee

I have a Bold, flawless (in everything but attack/sp. attack) Chansey with Seismic Toss. I'mm looking for a Starf and/or Enigma berry.

Thowra

The Silver Brumby
I'm looking for a Chansey to complete my dex. White 2 is weird and doesn't have an oval-stone in game, so the Happiny I got from the NPC can never evolve ಠ_ಠ

EDIT: got one

Last edited:

PanOne

Aquatic apprentice
looking for chansey male with wish pm me for trade

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I have 2 freshly hatched bold chanseys...was trying for hidden ability but apparently mating with an imposter ditto doesn't do that x.x anyone want a chansey? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.