• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#440 Happiny / #113 Chansey / #242 Blissey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
My kingdom for a legit wish chansey. Can offer uncloned mews I get from ranch, shinies, just don't want flawless chansey. It can be cloned.

SuperMegaCharizard

I'll Eat Your Face.
Looking for a decent chansey or blissey with a high HP and S.Def stat. (Bold nature preferred)
Not looking for anything level 100, just has to have decent stats that i can work myself.
If it had Wish/Seismic toss that would be even better.
PM Me.

matsii

Looking for a Blissey. No particular requests when it comes to stats, nature, level etc. Just need it for completing the dex :)

fegewers

Felipe
Blissey

Looking for a Legit Blissey with Wish and Seismic Toss with Calm Nature... I have some Events Pokemons, Nice IVs Pokemons and more...

Buttons

Mountain Trainer
Will hug anyone that has Chansey on their Friend Safari and is willing to share ID numbers.
Pm me if you are willing to do the above!

I've got hatchlings for trade. Pm me offers. I can breed for a specific nature if you want.

E123Timay

Master of pokemanz
Looking for a legit wish chansey, can offer a naive natured deoxys with nasty plot, or a shiny giratina with a nature of your choice. Have many other events. Pm me if interested.

Jega33

#1 charizard fan!
I'm looking for any pokemon in this line that knows wish. I don't care what it's stats or nature are. I can give you any of the various legit shinies or event legendaries in exchange. I'll even offer up some EV trained stuff if that's what you want. PM me.

MezzyMuffin

Dream World breeder
Got a few Chansey with Healer left over from breeding! I have no use for them and would like to try and get rid of them by the 20th, so they're all free!

Status
Not open for further replies.