• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#441 Chatot

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrettvG

Got one thanks

Last edited:

Kurogane

Looking for any chatot. Doesnt matter what ivs or evs just any normal chatot.

Last edited:

sVx Shadow

Shadow Pokemon FTW!
I need a chatot. i can offer anything in my sig except for the shinies

bushie

i can breed chatot for anyone lookin.

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
I have a rare legit japanese 10th anniversary concert chatot that was given out back in 2006. I'm not looking for anything in specific, so just PM me with your offers.

I have reopened my offer for a 10th anniversary concert chatot . I got another one. This time, I'm looking for stuff in my sig. Just don't offer me Ash's Pidove, Cilan's Pansage, or Iris' Axex unless you're willing to trade all three for Chatot. Thank you!

Panbobo

MASUTA BOORU
Looking for a chatot, any will do, it just need to know chatter please >_<

crimsonphoenix2

Looking for chatot - PM if you can help! I'm able to offer from a large selection of breedables

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target
Looking for any chatot that knows chatter. Please help me out and let me know what you would like in return.

Chrome919

Gens 1-3 are best!
Looking for ANY chatot, Pm me for offers.

McLucky

Looking for any Chatot. I can breed several starters and early gen pokes, DW, Dark Pulse Zorua and both white and black-exclusives. If you've got a spare, let me know!

Last edited:

DragonKnighted

looking for a chatot, nature ivs what not doesnt matter, I can trade DW female eevee, dratini, vulpix, gliscor, and magikarp.

PM me and we can work out a deal

ivegarok

Looking for a Chatot, I am willing to trade an event Raikou, Suicune or Entei, They will activate the Zoroark event in pokemon white or black.

Doobius

if have a few. vm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.