• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#441 Chatot

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemans1

looking for a chatot. can offer fdw dratinis

no longer need got my own

Last edited:

raven_raven

If anyone has an extra Chatot that would like to give away, please PM me :).

EDIT: OK, I have Chatot now. If someone wants one - PM me, I can breed you some.

Last edited:

adarbyem

Looking for a chatot, nothing matters as long as it is a chatot...if you have one available please PM me. Thank you.

Volcarona12

got a chatot, looking for pokes in my sig. if you dont have any of them pm me anyway, and ill see what i can do :) also click the link on my sig for free event pokes! all legit :) tell em Volcarona12 sent you :)

dachriller

Rookie Trainer!
I need a chatot - if you got one please PM me so we can work out a trade :)

pinkshirtbadman

Looking for Female DW Chatot

Can breed starters and lots of others, have a few easily obtainable DW Females, ask about anything else specific

Looking for a Chatot. Can Offer items and some rare Pokemon. Thank You

navyas321

Looking for Chatot offering DW pokes and varous items.

amb1

Hi I'm looking for any pineco/forretress, skarmory, torkoal, spinda, glameow/purugly, stunky/skuntank, chatot and/or croagunk/toxicroak to complete my pokedex, I can offer all starters (gen 6 included) and all other breedable pokemon (not including gen 6 just yet) so pm me!

Th3Rookie

Rattatster
Looking for a Chatot! PM me or leave a VM. I dont have anything good to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.