• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#441 Chatot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shubba

Looking for a Chatot to filling my dex. Trade for any stone or any fossil

Looking for a chatot with Chatter I can give a Zekrom for it. Pm or vm me.

Dyabel

looking for a shiny chatot with steel wing, can offer a shiny roselia

SgtSnorlax

Trololord
Looking for a Chatot. Can offer DW eevee, Flawless Dratini, any kind of starter. Pls pm me.

themirror

I'm looking for a chatot. I don't have much to offer (if anything) but I have collected quite a bit and I'm willing to breed what I have to give you a fresh lv.1 if need be. please PM.

kevin101

Platinum Expert
I Am looking for a Chatot with Chatter.. I can offer you BW RNG pokemons (any)..

gabriels1010

King Scizor

himynameisAD

Lucky Trainer
looking for any chatot. message me if you have one to trade and let me know if you want anything in return.

Evil Elf

Sand Burial Trainer
I have a male Chattering Chatot that I can breed. If I can get it right, I can breed flawless Chatot soon

Willing to trade Chattering Chatot for something, just say what you want to offer and we can go from there

EDIT: I'm aussie, my trading times may be a little off from yours

Last edited:

Samz

Dragon Tamer
Hey there, I'm looking for a chattering Chatot for my 'Dex. I don't have a great deal to offer outside of any Unova starter as this is a fresh White version. PM me if you'd be willing to help at all. Thanks!

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
LF to chatot w/ chatter for RNG purposes. pls PM/VM to work out a deal

I have a UT shiny chatot up for trade, looking for other shinies. Message me with an offer.

loc1281

I can breed Chatots. PM me if you are interested with offers.

froobisu

I need any chatot, I can breed you any pokemon not in my signature.
EDIT: Got one! I can breed one for anything in my signature.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.