• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#442 Spiritomb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
I have a spiritomb (only for Gen 5 games) that came from the dream radar. lv 40, lonely nature, has dream eater, ominous wind, sucker punch and nasty plot. Also has hidden ability infiltrator. If interested reply back here with fc. Hard to find so hoping for a (legit) shiny but im not picky so... Thanks! FC 1979 8173 7573

FallBird

I'm currently breeding my female Spiritomb for twelve little ones. Message me if you're interested in one of them. I'm looking for event Pokemon, dream world abilities, Japanese pokemon, and a new Chimchar, Totodile, or Turtwig.

LF any spiritomb. Offering squirtle, all gen IV and V starters, spike / stealth rock sassy ferroseed, Detect brave makuhita or cubone. PM if you looking for something else.

Amain

Need a Spiritomb, doesn't matter where from or level or moves. I'm not huge on breeding so I don't have any pokemon with high EV's or anything. Just need to fill out my dex.

Offering Giratina, Regice, Regirock, Reshiram, Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Landorus, Dialga, Lugia, Azelf, Mesprit, Uzie or Japanese Regigigas.

JaKeRToN

I have spiritombs if anybody needs one

Toxidkitty

I'm Toxic.
I have spiritombs PM Me

Sheevera

Fire Trainer
Looking for a Spirtomb. I can trade almost any pokemon except for legendaries. PM me if interested.

Earendil

I am currently on the hunt for a Lansat Berry and a Starf Berry. I can offer an untouched Winner's Path Selfdestructing Munchlax (of which I am the Original Trainer); a Phione and/ or a Spiritomb (I'd be happy to trade both as a pair); most of the starters; Pokerus; some bred Dream World females; or something else. Please PM me if you can assist.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
looking for any level spirtitomb i can trade only some pokemon from my black 2 since that is the one i will be using most, if anyone has an extra one please let me know thank you =)

i messaged you kamoarc. let me know if youre interested

LITTER OF SPIRITOMBS LOOKING FOR GOOD HOMES! xD
Looking for Misc. event pokemon or even mediocre shinies for them. :)
PM it up!

chibiromeo

Pokémon breeder
Got some spiritombs for trade, looking mostly for the legendaries in my sig or you can always offer something else. Happy to trade. ^^

allenwayne

All Hers!
looking for a spiritomb with the tm double team from heartgold/soulsilver. check sig for what i am offering

arnez22

I would like any spitirtomb! I have starters, pokerus, volt tackle pichu or we can work out something!

skinjacket

I've been breeding my Spiritomb and now I have a bunch just filling up my PC boxes.
I plan on either releasing them (considering I've only been working towards a Shiny) or trading them to those who want one.
So, if you're interested, PM me and we can work something out.
:)

lovedbymonkeys

Offering Spiritomb breeding service, pm me with your offer and what nature you'd like. Need legendaries, event or non-event, but willing to trade for anything interesting. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.