• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#442 Spiritomb

Status
Not open for further replies.

hinhan

Legendary lover
Have spirittomb I can breed pm me with offers

Dunsparce4prez

Need a spiritomb for dex completion. Any level, stats don't matter. I have almost all first gen, 2nd gen, some 3rd gen, most 4th gen and all 5th gen. Nothing special, no shinies. I do have pokerus.

shanef3

I am looking for a shiny spirt tomb. I have many shinys and other pokemon. PM and im sure we can work something out.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
I have a Shiny Spiritomb.

I am willing to trade it for another shiny pokemon.
(Most prefererd: Jolly - Aipom, Impish - Gligar,)

But if you have other Shiny suggestions, just PM me.

ShinyZorua28

*Trumpets playing*
I have 2 lv1 spiritomb up for trade. PM me if you want to make an offer.

pandakabob

Pokemon Collector
Just bred (MM) a shiny spiritomb today randomly. PM for offers!

pokelover2011

looking for a spiritomb lv 40-60
im offering:
kyogre lv 55
lugia lv 52
mankey lv 40
yanma lv 42
none of these are shiny
i am not available monday-friday
White
fc:4942 4749 7740

Last edited:

Serane

Pokeman Breeder
looking for a Spiritomb. I have many Ralts and Larvesta ready to trade and can also breed anything in my sig. PM if interested.

EDIT: found one

Last edited:
Whoever needs spiritomb, ill breed upon request. Just want any tepig,oshawott,squirle,todotile or chikorita.

pokemonpiplup

Pokemon Trader
I have many spiritomb and am willing to trade for any event pokemon- not victini zoroa or zoroark would really like celebi other pokemon to trade-
snivy tepig oshawott tirtouga archen zoroa zoroark deino phione eevee lapras
if you can clone pokemon and you have celebi i hope yo would trade
FC-0003 3053 9571
thanks!

kekkid

NOYB
i need a spiritomb

I would very much enjoy having a shiny Spiritomb. Would love decent stats, but can't ask for everything I know that. I have a couple of shinies, legendaries, just let me know what you're looking for and I'd be happy to work something out.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
I have the following Pokémon related to this family and I’m offering it to anyone who is interested. Coincidently I'm looking for certain Pokémon which I'll list afterwards.

It is not a requirement for you to have anything on my Wants list in order to get these Pokémon from me as if you don't have any then you can just trade me a junk Pokémon.

Anyway, without further ado

Shiny Spiritomb- Quirky

Spiritomb
Lv20
252 HP, 114 Def, 112 SpDef
22/3/18/23/25/8
Careful
-Pursuit, Rest, Spite, Sleep Talk

Movie Arceus (Preferably on a Gen IV game)
Azelf with Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Beedrill with Baton Pass and Jolly nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Chansey with Wish, Seismic Toss and Bold nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Charmander with Solar Power
Cobalion with Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Eevee with Double-Edge and Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Ferroseed with Spikes, Leech Seed and 0 Speed IVs
Heatran with Timid, Modest or Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Kyurem with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Landorus with Hidden Power Ice and Naive or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Larvesta with Hidden Power Rock and a Timid nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latias with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latios with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Regice with Seismic Toss and Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Regirock with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Registeel with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Raikou with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Snubull with Body Slam and Adamant nature with Intimidate (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Suicune with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Terrakion with Adamant or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Thundurus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Tornadus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Uxie with Impish, Jolly or Relaxed nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Victini with Timid, Bold or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Virizion with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zapdos with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zigzagoon with ExtremeSpeed and Adamant nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)

The most up to date list for things I’m offering can be found in my shop.

Feel free to post in the shop or to PM me if you want to contact me

Thank you for reading this

Pokemon Ace

Dragon Master
Looking for a Spiritomb.

Offering:-

- male/female lv 1 DW/ordinary Dratini, some with adamant nature, others with Extremespeed

- male/female lv 1 jolly Scraggy with dragon dance, ice punch and drain punch

- male lv 1 Deino with dark pulse

- male/female lv 1 Zorua with egg moves dark pulse and snarl

- male/female lv 1 Horsea with 31 HP IVs and brine, hydro pump, dragon dance and dragon pulse

PM me if interested.

Teremus

Hurricane homeruns.
Breeding spiritomb upon request. Pm me for what I'm looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.