• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#442 Spiritomb

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyFloris

shiny hunter
i want that shiny spiritomb i can offer any shiny i have because i can chain it right back
please pm me if you are able to offer that shiny spiritomb.

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
I am looking for a Sassy Spiritomb. I don't mind about IV's or EV's really. PM me and we can work out an offer.

looking for a spiritomb

PM me so we can arrange a deal

EDIT: TRADE DONE

Last edited:

Koththemad

Hello all im a spiritomb breader to a point i dont mind breading them for people that want them i have HG and White so just message me and ill bread you up in no time

Lasandra

looking these pokemon i dont mind clones, i can offer and breed able pokemon along some dw pokemon

thanks

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
;442;;442; Breeding Spiritomb on request. PM me if you want one!;442;;442;​

GrassTypes.

Looking for a spiritomb if it was EV'd 252 HP and 128 in Defense and Sp.Defense I'd offer more. PM if you have a spiritomb.

Cabezon

Crescendo Cuty
Baby Spiritombs for offer, PM if you have any of my wants :)

Snubbull
Roselia
Glameow
Slugma
Seedot
Wishmur
Nincada
Slugma
Cyndaquil
Burmy
Keckleon
SPinda
Cacnea
Minun
Illumise
Shellos
Torkoal
Makuhita
Nincada

Last edited:

Shadow_Assailant

Success is Bliss
Looking for a Spritomb. I'd prefer it to not be cloned. I'm capable of RNGing anything but legendaries (I don't own every species, so I may need a parent). PM with offers (only taking first reasonable offer).

A trade has been conducted.

Last edited:

palkia37

pokemon breeder
I can breed spiritomb. PM me if you want one.

I would very much love a Spiritomb. If there is anything you would like me to trade you, just message me. I'm not very good at EV training or anything like that, but I'll do what I can. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.