• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#443 Gible / #444 Gabite / #445 Garchomp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkygi

I'm looking for a female Gible with Rough Skin, the preferable nature is Jolly but any other nature is fine.
I can offer:
Prankster female Riolu with 31 IV's in Spd
Marvel Scale female Dratini with 31 IV's in HP
Technician female Shroomish with 31 IV's in Atk
Regenerator female Slowpoke with 31 IV's in HP.

If you want something else, let me know, but as of DW abilities, these are the only ones I have.

PM me if anyone is interested :)

Have baby gible's for trade!!

Looking for female starters in return. Doesn't matter on stats/ ev or what not, they just need to be legit.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Offering: Gible, any gender, any nature, IV 31 all, shininess optional, DW Ability optional.
Looking for: DWF Diglett.
PM if interested.

Last edited:

Nickdaflick

Looking for DWF Gible.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Have a flawless ev trained Jolly Garchomp with Outrage and Swords Dance set. Looking for flawless pokemon in return.

If anyone's interested, message me with an offer.

eevee186

eevee girl
looking for a dwf gible asap (preferably adamant but not necessary)!!!
i have a ton of dwf to trade. message me for details.

Ludakrix

Legen-waitforit-dary
I have DWF Jolly Gible

PM me with offers, I prefer DWF that I do not already own

Hayate Ayasaki

LF: Flawless Shiny ROUGH SKIN Jolly gible

OF: shiny flawless,shinies/events e.t.c. check out my sig

RegiGuy

Highly competitive
Looking for an Iron Fist female Timburr :532:, an Intimidate female Scraggy :559:, Rough Skin female Gible ;443;, Skill Link female Mincinno :572:, Toxic Boost female Zangoose ;335;, Moody female Snorunt ;361;, Moxie female Pinsir ;127;, Moxie female Heracross ;214;, Reckless female Mienfoo :619:, Adaptability female Corphish ;341;, Mold Breaker female Druddigon :621:, Vital Spirit female Elekid ;239;, Vital Spirit female Magby ;240;, Water Absorb female Chinchou ;170;, Regenerator female Tangela ;114;, Reckless female Staravia ;397;, Run Away female Venonat ;049;, Rattled female Cubchoo :613:, Analytic female Elgyem :605:, Run Away female Caterpie ;010;, Sap Sipper female Girafarig ;203;, Swift Swim female Psyduck ;054;, Hydration female Lapras ;131;, Sap Sipper female Miltank ;241;, Rain Dish female Wingull ;278; , Simple female Woobat :527:, and Sap Sipper female Blitzle :522:.

If you have 3 of the above Pokemon, I will personally RNG breed you any breedable Pokemon there is and give it to you at level 1. If you want me to EV train it, that's 4 DWFs, and if you want me to eV train it and leve it up to lv 100, that's 5 DWFs.

Please check my Signature to see if I still need the Pokemon too :).

e20531989

Looking for a flawless Sand Veil Jolly Gible. Will offer shinies and other IV bred mons. PM if interested :)

bosque33

looking for a female rough skin gible. offering sheer force baton, marvel scale dratini and other pokemon if these are not desired simply ask and i shall see if i can get one.

Jolteonish

I have a lvl 1 shiny adamant, sand veil Gible for trade, obtained from the black tower. I would really like a shiny Eevee or Umbreon but PM me with your offers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.