• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#443 Gible / #444 Gabite / #445 Garchomp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi

I have normal and shiny Gible.

Shiny is Hasty.

PM me for Offers.

Thanks

Ariel

dreamtheater66

Pokemon Legend
i have a 2 shiny gible up for trade, pm me!

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
I'm looking for a male UT Jolly Gible with flawless Attack, Defense, Sp.Defense and Speed and Egg move Outrage => though not mandatory, I can breed the Kanto Starters and most pokemon as well, I'm trading DWF Gibles and other DWFs I might have, I can trade away Dusk, Fire and Water Stones, Micle Berries, Heart Scales and a Balm Mushroom.
I'm willing to trade up to three pokemon out of the ones I mentioned of your choosing plus three items as well, all for the Gible I mentioned, PM me if anyone is interested, maybe we could work something out.

PS:If however anyone has said Gible with Outrage, I'll throw in a fourth pokemon into the mix.

NeptuneCloyster

Squadallah
I have very near flawless adamant gibles (some have 29 in some stats) for offer with rough skin and sand veil. pm me with offers of shinies or other near flawlesses. ^^

Overkill™

Snowflake!
LF DW Female Gible/Gabite/Garchomp. Offer depends on how good it is. PM me.

List off what i got to offer:

Shiny:
Girantine lvl 70
deoxys lvl 100
rayquaza lvl 93
numel lvl 1
mantine lvl 79
rapidash lvl 40
Kyurem timid lvl 77
scraggy careful lvl 29
cobalion jolly lvl 42
terrakion jolly lvl 42
vizirion timid lvl 42
Electivire lvl 100 (shiny, adamant and evd, just not flawless ivs but good ones)

flawless ngd:
zorua lvl 10
zorark lvl 25
deino lvl 1
staryu lvl 12 (higher then lvl 1 cus of daycare)
reshiram lvl 50
skarmory lvl 1
scyther lvl 1

Evd, rngd:Gurrdurr adamant lvl 27
ferrothorn lvl 100 relaxed (shiny)
Blissey lvl 100 calm (shiny, no wish, thats why i want it replaced)
jellicent lvl 100 bold
scizor lvl 100 adamant
starmie lvl 100 timid (shiny)

and event mew, jirachi, celebi random ivs and natures

TheProdigy

Returing Veteran
I am in pursuit of a gible with rough skin ability. I would prefer a female gender.
Offering:
fully evd Adamant Machamp
No guard ability
bulletpunch
dynamicpunch
stone edge
ice punch

Dream world diglett, all starters, dream world bagon. and many more offers. Pm me with offers! open for negotiation

rover1000

The collector
Looking for a DWF Gible. PM me for offers

eiger

Shiny Hunter
Looking for shiny Lv.1 Dratini (ex from Benga). Willing to trade my Lv.1 shiny Gible

Banano

Playing Pokemon Sun
I can trade a shiny Garchomp. Looking for other shinies or legendaries I don't have.

rover1000

The collector
Looking for a DWF Gible, Gabite, or Garchomp. Willing to trade for other DWF's such as snuball, swinub, bidoof, etc. I can also trade for any of the starters too. PM me

AgentRobyzar

bird watcher
Looking for a DWF Gible, Gabite, or Garchomp. Willing to trade for other DWF's such as snuball, swinub, bidoof, etc. I can also trade for any of the starters too. PM me

i have one. inbox if interested :)

REL720

The Elusive Man
Looking for a DWF Gible.
I have a good amount of Treeckos that I'm offering as well as some Dark Pulsed Deino.
If no one is interested in those two, then I can offer some other stuff for a DWF Gible. Just PM me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.