• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#443 Gible / #444 Gabite / #445 Garchomp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonuser45

breeder/trader
Breeding gibles with dragon claw and earthquake. Looking for pokemon in my sig. PM me so we can make a deal.

yokeepsitreal

Trade completed...long time ago

Last edited:

lucaflo

I have a shiny Lvl 100 Garchomp for trade :)
listening to some offers :D

tjquizz

looking for a gibble. doesn't matter what nature or anything like that. please pm me and we'll figure out a trade.

Agntpudding

Looking for an untouched Gible with the egg move outrage.
It also must have a nature which lowers special attack but it can raise whatever (except speed).
Willing to trade highly for this. Check my sig for wants. :)

LOL @Heraklinos in his sig it says
I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar)

Yet he ask for a

Looking for adamant gible. You can decide what to trade.
what a Fail....

Anyways Offering:
UT Lv.1 Flawless Gible(Jolly, Em: Outrage)
and the exact same one Ev trained 252 Atk. 252 Spd

LF: ANYTHING GOOD

feral57

breeding adamant, and jolly gibles with the movepool outrage, dragon claw, earthquake, stone edge all UT pm if you want one ill take anything ;p (btw if someone can help me breed a gible into a garachomp with an att of 400 and speed of 300 tell me please)

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
Got a shiny garchomp to offer....the nature is not good...any shiny will do ...

Wilz88

Got a Shiny Flawless Jolly Garchomp (252Atk+Spd, 6HP) to trade a clone of, for a clone of something else awesome......PM me if your interested :D

Ansem1013

4768-7457-8661
Can trade Gibles with Outrage
if you want one and have any of the pokemone I'm looking for, PM or VM me so we can set up a trade

kaiden60

i would like a gible on Gen 4 with nothing in general. i dont care about sex egg moves or nature. i have nothing on my gen 4 exept a cindaquil...well if you have a gible with 2 egg moves and prefferably adamant i will trade you a entei or raikou for it!

Gerry

Advanced Trainer
All Nature Gibles!

I have every nature Gible up for trade PM me with whatever you want to trade for one! I have over 200 of them!

Offering:Jolly natured Gible w Outrage
Wanted:Make me an offer.I'm not asking for much,just looking for someone who could use em'.Don't wanna release them...

Darkrai's master

Cheez-It Hunter 0.o
got an ut jolly gible with outrage and MAX attack and defense iv's. looking for an ut relaxed ferroseed with leech seed and stealth rock egg moves.
pm me if interested

Roi C.

Space Monkey
I'm looking for a Gible, preferably one that knows Outrage. Even better if it's Jolly-natured (although any Gible will do).

As for what you'll get in return, send me message and we'll sort it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.