• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#443 Gible / #444 Gabite / #445 Garchomp

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruSage

Have a LOT of gibles, most of them are female and adamant. PM me to offer :)

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
;443;I've got extra Gibles looking for good homes. PM me offers.;443;

edit: Some of them know Iron Head and Iron Tail!

Last edited:

DratiniDW

DW Gible

I am looking for a DW Gible. It needs to be male. It also has to be level 1-5.

Can offer lots (legendaries like Kyurem and Victini included), but not very many events.

P.M. Me if intrested.

theblocklea

Looking for anyone in this family, any level, any nature etc.
I have all three white starters I can trade as well as Zorua. Message me any hopefully we can work something out :)

Looking for a Gible, willing to breed any one of the starters, Porygon, Eevee or Rotom (or a few others) in exchange for one.

Edit: Got it!

Last edited:

149084t669

looking for a gibble most likely male at lv 1

will trade a ninetales lv 51 max speed trained
and max sp attk trained with pokrus virus
or something else if u like

friend code 2065 1996 8209
name justin

pm if this trade is a go

Agarth

Mad Breeder
Got 3 Gibles with Outrage! 2 Adamant and 1 Jolly

zirdaj

looking for any gible for pokedex and breeding. i can offer phione, rotom, zorua, etc. kindly pm if interested. :)

master91

shiny hunter
i can help you out

looking for any gible for pokedex and breeding. i can offer phione, rotom, zorua, etc. kindly pm if interested. :)

do you care about the nature ? ill trade you 1 male/female for phione straight up

minusthe764

Looking for any Gible doesn't matter what nature or IV's. Just recently started playing so don't have to much to offer, but I can offer pretty much anything that can be caught in white. PM me if willing to help out someone just starting out.

byoonie

The One & Only
I'm looking for any gender/nature Gible. I can offer any starters and a few DW females, as well as a bunch of random ones across all 5 generations. Write me a VM and we'll work something out :)

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I need a Gabite for my dex.

Serpentine

Pokemon Breeder
Please PM me if you Have one and are willing to trade

Looking for Male of this family with Earth Power. I have some synchronizers and I can get anything from the bug breeding family with a highest IV possible and nature. I also have a few other things. I can get quite a few dream world Pokemon too...

zirdaj

looking for any gible for pokedex and breeding. i can offer phione, rotom, zorua, etc. kindly pm if interested. online now and will be online for the next 2 hrs. :)

Jefrywin

Looking for gible. I can offer zorua,charmander,bulbasaur,chikorita, gen V starters. PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.