• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#443 Gible / #444 Gabite / #445 Garchomp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergio Aguero

Like a Boss
im looking for a gible with outrage, but if it hasnt got outrage im fine with that. i offer mine Dw Arceus with Pokerus

pm me if ur intressted :)

Meganinja

I would love to get anyone from this family, don't care about stats or natures or anything I just want one :)

I'm afraid i'm just an casual 5th gen owner and i don't have anything special to offer back to you but i would hope that someone kind can help me :)

sortiecarr87

I have a Female, lvl 24 Gible that has a Quirky nature. I am currently looking for Snorunt or Froslass.

I have an Adamant, Jolly, and Impish Gible up for trade, hit me up with an offer, im not too picky.

Squeegie

Hey now!
Looking for a UT male adamant or jolly Gible. I can trade Zorua, Riolu, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Oshawott, Rotom, and much more. PM me if interested. c:

Last edited:

Sobe0047

Collector
*Note: I will give this Flawless Deoxys to anyone with OT: Cynthia (Female) as their trainer name that can then
successfully RNG me a UT Shiny Adamant Natured Gible with 31/31/31/x/31/31. <3

I have a UT Flawless Oblivia Deoxys up for trade.
I'm looking for (UT):
- Flawless Nobunagas Rayquaza (Preferably Brave or Timid Natured)
- Flawless Shiny Shinjoh Ruins Dialga, Palkia or Giratina
- Flawless Mew (Will trade HUGE for a Legit Shiny Version)
- Flawless Naval Rock Ho-oh
- Flawless Naval Rock Lugia
- or I can accept 3 Strongest Events for it

OPEN FOR NEGOTIATION SO OFFER ANYTHING YOU THINK I MIGHT WANT

PM/VM with offers

VGail85

PKMN Collector
Looking for a Gible. Any Gible will do.

VGail85

PKMN Collector
Still looking for a Gible. Offering Victini or Zorua. Stats and natures don't matter.

StingrayKurt

Im looking for a shiny male Gible please pm me with what you are looking for in return.
Thanks!

Hi guys looking for a Gible, Just PM. Nature/Iv/Movepool does not matter

Andy66

Looking for gible,gabite or garchomp i have:
Charmander
Baulbasaur
Squirtle
Tepig
Snivy
Oshawott
Eevee
Zorua
Togepi
Tyrouge
Archen
Tirtouga
Personal message me any offers please

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Looking for a shiny Gible, offering Event Shiny Japanase Golurk, DWF Pichu, DWM Dratini with Extremspeed, and a DWF Nidoran. PM me.

Jasond88

That lady is mine
Looking for a jolly gabite with outrage. Tell me wat you would like in return

madeira

Anyone have any gible that can trade me? I dont have anything to offer since I reseted my game. Ty in advance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.