• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#443 Gible / #444 Gabite / #445 Garchomp

Status
Not open for further replies.

trainer0191

Filthy Casual
I've got a lot of gible's for trade. PM me if you want one.

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..
Need a male Squirtle, etc. Preferably level 1 (UT, egg, bred legit). Not worried about stats and nature. I have on hand...

- Zorua lvl 1 both genders w/ Counter and Dark Pulse
- Eevee lvl 1 both genders, Anticipation; w/ Covet, Curse, Stored Power, Wish
- Gible lvl 1 male Rough Skin; w/ Earthquake, Dragon Claw, and Stone Edge
- Swinub lvl 1 female Thick Fat; w/ Icicle Crash and Icicle Spear

PM me please, I'd be using White, and Friend Code is in my sig. Please have F.C. ready in your profile, and specify which cart (if you have more than one game in your sig.) you'll be using, plus in-game name.

Gerry

Advanced Trainer
I have over 200 Gible to trade. PM me with offers. I probably have all of the natures so if you need something in Black or White just PM me

L33tKevin

If anyone is interested, I will get them a shiny Dratini available in White Version with the nature and characteristics of their choice for the Shiny Gible from Black Version.

The Gible I want must:
Be shiny of course.
Nature must be Timid
And have any of the Hit Point/HP giving Characteristics

Message me: kevinmoreno1337@gmail.com

Iwz8472

Hi Everyone!
I have several specialty bred pokemon and dream world pokemon up for trades. I'm looking for beneficial natured lvl 1s that can be EV trained (Modest Bulbasaur for example), Evolutionary Stones, Untrained Legendaries, or Shiny pokemon of any variety/nature/gender. Here's a following list of the stuff i have to trade. Most of this will have to be bred on demand so i can only guarantee egg moves, abilities, or gender. I wont specialty breed for nature unless the trade is good.
-Deino: Dark Pulse
-Timburr: Mach Punch and Drain Punch
-Zorua: Dark Pulse
-Elekid: Ice Punch and Cross Chop
-Gible: Outrage
-Dratini: ExtremeSpeed
-Larvitar: Stealth Rock
-Abra: Magic Coat Ability
-Vulpix: Drought Ability
-Nidoran(M): Sheer Force Ability

-All 5 Generations of Starters-

My other Dream World Pokemon are in my signature. Please send a message if you're interested.

Mokepon22

If anyone is interested, I will get them the shiny Dratini available in White 2 with the nature of their choice for the Shiny Gible from Black 2, as long as it is the nature I want

PM me so we can work out the details

Last edited:
I desperately want a level 1-20 Gible, Adamant nature is preferred but not required. Unfortunately all I have to offer is a Snivy or some filler Pokemon, help me out!

Papadragon13

Meager PKMNCollector
hi, im looking for a shiny Gible from pokemon black 2, i can trade a shiny pinsir for it, pm me to trade

magnoliapearl

Looking for a DW Gible, female preferred but any gender is fine as long as it has Rough Skin. PM me if you have one and we can discuss! Thanks.

BW friend code: 1979 3952 6543

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
I'm also looking for a DW female Gible, please PM me so that we can discuss a trade.

I'm looking for dream world male and female gible with adamant and jolly natures I don't care about IV I can breed all starters and other pokemon pm or vm so we can discuss trades!

Twitchayyy

Twitchayyy
have a shiny UT Gible, hardy nature, pm offers, only respectable offers will be replied to :)
mainly looking for event pokemon or shiny starters that are UT

I'm looking for a shiny Gible and will offer a shiny Dragonair for it.

Cy3o

Just got an adamant shiny gilble, only looking for good iv pokemon or egg move pokemon with positive natures. thanks

I completed the Black Tower nary an hour ago and have Saved before claiming the Shiny Gible. However, I would much prefer a Shiny Dratini from White 2 (the only advantage to that Title and not worth another purchase), so should anyone wish to exchange -- I'm looking at you Emerald Silk -- personalized Natures may be possible.

Please bear with my schedule as I work 7 days a week but will endeavor to check this frequently throughout the day.

Re4per114

The dragon Master
Have an adamant shiny gible looking for male shiny charmander any nature pm if interested.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Looking for any female DW-Ability Gible. Natures and IVs do not matter.
What can I offer? Lots of things.
Any breedable offspring with any nature, any ability (limited DW Abilities), shininess optional, any gender, IV 31 all.
PM me if you are interested and tell me what you want in return.

Edit: Trade is no longer necessary.

Last edited:
Well, I completed the white treehollow, but I already have the dratini line as their shiny forms. So I'm looking for a shiny Gible to trade my shiny Dratini for.

The shiny Dratini is still UT and has a jolly nature. Pm me if you're interested ^^

ParaChomp

be your own guru
So, you get a free shiny Gible in Black 2 but Smogon recently banned evasion boosting abilities meaning the little guy's worthless. Who's flipping me the bird, is it Smogon, Black 2 and White 2, or Lady Luck?

Anyways, yup, looking for a female Dream World Gible (or part of its evolution line), private massage me with offers and maybe we can settle on a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.