• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#446 Munchlax / #143 Snorlax

Status
Not open for further replies.

froobisu

I can breed munchlax for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.

Javol

Looking for DWF munchlax/snorlax pm me if u want to trade.

Looking for a Snorlax/Munchlax with lick, selfdestruct and Zen headbutt. PM me for offers

Varkias17

I have a toooonnnnn of snorlax, I have every nature, any EVs, all lvl 1, most know curse. PM If you are interested

Varkias17

Also I am looking for a careful snorlax with curse, for the curse snorlax move set, any lvl is fine, but lower is better

Looking for a DW F Snorlax PM me--Br4ve

Mandingo44

Steve ScizorHands
Looking for munchlax or snorlax with careful nature, thick fat, and curse egg move. Offering shiny legends and more. PM/VM if interested.

MRxSATAN

demon trainer
Got many Snorlax's with ability thick fat and imunity they all got the egg move curse pm me offers if you are interested

Ryukken

Looking for any Munchlax. PM me and we'll discuss a trade.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Looking for shiny snorlax or munchlax with thick fat and curse/stockpile or self destruct must have metronome will offer shiny gyrados or most legendaries except regice, manaphy, and arceus
Can offer shiny dogs from WIN2011 event same with WIN2011 celebi

E123Timay

Master of pokemanz
I am also looking for a legit male snorlax with an adamant nature(does not really matter, just will make it easier for breeding nature with everstone) with curse, and self destruct. Can give a timburr that knows egg move drain punch with nature of choice, though not gender. Can also give a zorua with nature of choice with snarl. Pm me! :D

rentin215

seeking snorlax with egg move counter male
offering Reshiram and darkrai legendarys and master ball, leaf stones and thunder stones

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Need Snorlax/Munchlax, see signature for details and PM me please :)

anybody have a snorlax to trade?

Attkisson

Collector
Offering:
Snorlax (Male)
(Japanese)
Serious
Ability: Thick Fat
Attack:250
Defense:141
Sp. Atk:138
Sp. Def:226
Speed:80

Flamethrower 15PP
Surf 15PP
Thunderbolt 15PP
Bulldoze 20PP

I really want a Jirachi.

UrsaMinor

I have snorlax and munchlax with immunity ability for trade. looking for a female elekid or electibuzz. pm for trade

foreverblastoise

Destroyer of Rocket
Have immunity Snorlax from Johto UT & lvl. 60 Munchlax from GTS
pm for trade

Looking for a snorlax over level 70, and a shiny snorlax, message me and we'll sort something out!

Status
Not open for further replies.