• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#446 Munchlax / #143 Snorlax

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a UT munchlax or snorlax with the egg move counter and nature need impish willing to offer a mew two,shiny absolutely,and much more pm me if you got one

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Can breed Snorlax UT. PM me for details.

would like a snorlax, i can offer a few starters, alakazam, and golum

Earendil

I have a few Selfdestructing Munchlax (from the HeartGold/ SoulSilver event Pokewalker course Winner's Path) up for trade. They are all untouched, uncloned, and personally caught (and then transferred forward) by me. Please PM me or post a VM on my wall if you are interested.

Also bear in mind that Selfdestruct is now an egg move for Munchlax, so you can also breed the move onto a Munchlax of your choice (all of the ones I have are male).

Last edited:

Anyone who can breed snorlax contact me. Let's work something out

kissitbeta

looking for a snorlax or munchlax any gender idealy level 40 or below only just started white so dont have a lot to offer i'm at mistralton city in the story

allenwayne

All Hers!
have munchlax to breed. let me know what you have and you can have one

Earendil

I am currently on the hunt for a Lansat Berry and a Starf Berry. I can offer an untouched Winner's Path Selfdestructing Munchlax (of which I am the Original Trainer); a Phione and/ or a Spiritomb (I'd be happy to trade both as a pair); most of the starters; Pokerus; some bred Dream World females; or something else. Please PM me if you can assist.

Need a Snorlax (Male). No hacks please. I would breed one myself, but I believe I need a Snorlax itself to start. Wanting to EV train this bad boy

Preferably it would have CAREFUL nature and Thick Fat ability. If it knows Whirlwind that would be a huge bonus !

I have Black 1 and 2. I have many Pokemon of interest, ill see what you would want. I can give any item you may need. I also have the PKRS virus.

I will post my FC if you can help me out. Feel free to reply here, or PM me, or Skype me at The-Nintendo-Master (I will be on all day)

Thanks

Xronc

I need a snorlax with the egg move curse and carefull nature.

White draco

Best of the losers
I am looking for either a Snorlax or a Munchlax. Any level or move-set will do fine. I apologize as I do not have much in the way of trading, however I believe we can negotiate. PM me if you are interested.

woogfroo

Want a Munchlax that's able to blow itself up into little pieces in the faces of your enemies?
These ones have SELFDESTRUCT.

That's right--a self-destructing Munchlax. Just you think about that.

They're Careful natured with the ability Thick Fat, and also have moves Curse, Counter, and Fire Punch. They're Pokerus infected also.
PM me if interested. If you're reading this, I still have them available!

Earendil

I have a few male Selfdestructing Munchlax up for trade, all of which have a flawless Attack stat. In exchange, I am looking for any three evolution stones for one.

Funkmaster C

Hidden Abilities!
Trade completed.

Last edited:

Xernoblade

Live long & prosper
I have the following events for trade:
Dream Radar Giratina Lv.5 w/ Telepathy
PokeWalker Munchlax Lv.5 w/ Selfdestruct
Japanese Arceus Lv.100 w/ Roar Of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force, Judgement (not 100% sure if legit)
WIN2013 Keldeo Lv.50 Resolute Forme
Plasma Deoxys Lv.100
SPR2012 Zekrom Lv.100
DW Banette Lv.37 w/ Cursed Body
FEB2012 Mewtwo LV.70 w/ Electro Ball
DW Arceus Lv.100

Last edited:

professorj15

Anyone have a self-destructing male Munchlax for trade? PM me to work out a deal. I have a lot of DWF and items I can get for you.

mtmaster

Does anyone by chance happen to have a legit DWF Munchlax or Snorlax that they would be willing to trade and/or breed. I have several DWF Pokemon that I would be willing to offer up. I have the following DWF pokemon that I can breed and trade:

Igglybuff
Riolu
Shuckle
Togepi
Poliwag
Muuna
Spiritomb'
Siglyph
Swablu
Hondour
Nidoran(F)
Kabuto
Geodude
Cubone
Horsey
Difloon
Abra
Feebas
Bagon
Dratini
Eevee
Vulpix
Magikarp
Growlith
and Ralts

reinofc

Looking for a Munchlax. Would prefer female or with self-destruct but will take any.
I don't have much but I can breed some non-6 gen starters. PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.