• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#446 Munchlax / #143 Snorlax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Trading one Munchlax with Metronome and Self-destruct, as well as bred Snorlax with Zen Headbutt and Self-destruct.

Coincidentally, I'm looking for male Munchlax or Snorlax with Sleep Talk, Curse, Pursuit, and Zen Headbutt. This can be obtained by taking a male Cranidos/Rampardos with the Egg move Curse and the 4th Gen TM move Sleep Talk, levelling it until it gets Pursuit and Zen Headbutt, and breeding with a female Snorlax. I am willing to trade three Egg moved Pokemon for it, or for a male Cranidos/Rampardos with Curse and Sleep Talk.

VM me if you would like to trade.

Cptolaf

have plenty of munchlax with different egg mvoes looking for many pokemon (mainly starters) pm me for offer in US central time zone

Panda6243

Novice Trainer
Looking for a Munchlax/Snorlax. Not picky as to the specifics. I have all the Dream World pokemon in my signature to offer in trade, plus a few other options. PM me if you're interested. I have a busy couple of days coming up so it may take a bit of time to respond, but I'm willing to consider most breeding requests.

EDIT:

Got my snorlax, local trade. It is female, so I could breed if there is an offer. PM if you are in the market!

Last edited:

TheWho

Hello all. I was wondering if someone could help me with a problem I am having while trying to breed explosion (not selfdestruct) onto a munchlax. I have a male lickily who learned explosion through the tm and a female snorlax, so shouldn't it work? If you know what's the problem, or know that it's not possible, please pm me. If it is possible and someone helps me figure it out I will give that person an exploding munchlax/snorlax for a junk pokemon. Thanks

Panda6243

Novice Trainer
Hello all. I was wondering if someone could help me with a problem I am having while trying to breed explosion (not selfdestruct) onto a munchlax. I have a male lickily who learned explosion through the tm and a female snorlax, so shouldn't it work? If you know what's the problem, or know that it's not possible, please pm me. If it is possible and someone helps me figure it out I will give that person an exploding munchlax/snorlax for a junk pokemon. Thanks

I don't think snorlax learns explosion. I didn't see it on the move list on serebii. If it does learn explosion via tm, then I was under the impression both parents needed to have the tm move for it to pass on to offspring. Hope I am not giving you misinformation. Can't do the research at the moment as my comp is down. Hooray for smartphones. I will double check in a bit.

Last edited:
I got a lvl 36 snorlax i want to get rid of so please give me a pm or vm and shout out ur offers whether its from my sig or ur personal choices! THX

PokemonFarmer

ThePokemonFarmer
I can provide Munchlax. Free trades (as in I don't care what you give me). PM me for details.

PokemonFarmer

ThePokemonFarmer
I don't think snorlax learns explosion. I didn't see it on the move list on serebii. If it does learn explosion via tm, then I was under the impression both parents needed to have the tm move for it to pass on to offspring. Hope I am not giving you misinformation. Can't do the research at the moment as my comp is down. Hooray for smartphones. I will double check in a bit.

A Snorlax can learn Selfdestruct through chain breeding. Sort of the same thing.

Koji5

Fossil Lover/Breeder
Offering munchlax with curse both male and female, looking for snorglax with ice punch :D

Last edited:

Ariel_RnR

I'm looking for munchlax or Snorlax, any nature. This are the pokemon I can Offer:
Starters
Charmander
Totodile
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Torchic
Piplup
Turtwig
Chimchar
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
Aerodactyl
Abra
Anorith
Archen
Audino
Axew
Bisharp
Buffalant
Cleffa
Cranidos
Cryogonal
Dratini
Eevee
Gastly
Gligar
Geodude
Kabuto
Lileep
Mareep
Mawile
Odish
Riolu
Rufflet
Sableye
Scyther
Shelder
Slowpoke
Solosis
Spiritomb
Togepi
Tyrogue
Vullaby
Zorua
Zubat
Send me a PM if you are intrested.

Last edited:

JRB24

looking for a female snorlax or munchlax, pm me and we can work out a trade. i can offer any pokemon i am currently breeding and more.

EDIT: Trade done thanks to littleperson619

Last edited:

Pianist92

im trading away a shiny mamoswine and i am looking for anything from this line, although i will take pretty much any of my requests in my sig. pm me if interested. thanks. :D

Juanito

Ace Trainer
Offering anything in my sig for a snorlax.

mjcheetah

Pokemon Breeder
i need a snorlax with curse will give you a scraggy with ice punch and dragon dance

Status
Not open for further replies.