• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#446 Munchlax / #143 Snorlax

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkusCorvinus

I'm looking for Snorlax, I can help with most things Unova at the present, and though I don't have too much in the way of special stuff to offer in return I'll do my best.
Edit: Still looking.

Last edited:

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
Umm, I'm looking for a Munchlax, wanna use a Snorlax for my wifi team. I have a Cyndaquil, Turtwig, Torchic, Snivy, Chimchar, Beldum, Phoine, Eevee, Zorua, and other stuff I can offer ^^ Umm...PM me for offers? :3
Edit: Nevermind, I got one ^^;

Last edited:
I would love someone from the Snorlax family, if you have one and I can help you out with anything, please PM me!

JAMMER823

looking for any of this family lvl 91+ with pick up ability offering DWFs from my sig

koopz43

Grandmaster Shamurai
Looking for Male Snorlax with Selfdestruct. Have DWF, Legendaries, and Shinies I could trade for it. PM plz

Xynno

I'm looking for any snorlax/munclax I can help out if needed but don't have much to offer from my black 2 game, I can breed dream world female scythers and riolus, and swablu.

Pm if interested.

Sawsbuck

Eeveelution trainer
Hi, I'm looking for a shiny Snorlax, hopefully female if you can with the ability Thick fat.

Fightaman7

Looking for a male snorlax with self destruct or a ditto with imposter. Can trade many DWF including dratini, eevee, vulpix, and poliwag. I also have pretty much every pokemon, and am willing to breed or RNG breed any pokemon you want with desired nature and ivs for a ditto with imposter ability or a snorlax with self destruct. Pm me and we can work out a trade.

Earendil

I have an untouched, nicknameable (if you'd like) Selfdestructing Munchlax from the event Pokewalker course Winner's Path up for trade. The Munchlax is still in Generation IV, but I am willing to do a cross-generational trade, if this Pokemon interests anyone. When sent over to Black/White/Black 2/ White 2, Selfdestruct becomes an egg move that you can then pass on to any Munchlax or Snorlax of your choosing. Please send me a PM or post a VM if you are interested.

Koji5

Fossil Lover/Breeder
I have Munchlax with curse, if needed pm me, only a few leth so i need to breed them again soon :O

TehBrickster

Novice Breeder
I am looking for a Snorlax or Munchlax. Offering any starter or DWF listed in my signature. I can also offer various items. PM me for details!

TehSpiral

Terminally Chill
I'm looking for a Snorlax of any kind, nature, or level -- could be a Munchlax, whatever. I don't have much to offer in the game I want it in (White 2), but maybe I could trade you something from my bounty of crap in Black. I have almost every starter from each gen, Pokerus-infected mons, DW Dratinis, Slowpokes, Nidorans, a spare Lucky Egg, and more...just ask.

In White 2, I've got a fair amount of elemental stones I can part with, but not much else.

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
I have a munchlax to up for trade, I'm looking for a rufflet or a male non DW exeggcute, pm me if anyone is interested.

Palmskies

Roflcopter
Need a female snorlax offering lvl 50 jap or dwf!

FaithBlack

I have a SHINY Snorlax. I'm looking for a Mew or Victini in return.
Please PM me to discuss a trade. Ask me about my other shiny pokemon.

Xronc

Looking for an untrained munchlax with curse and self destruct, also if it is carefull nature that would be great.Also I would like to nickname it.

Status
Not open for further replies.