• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#447 Riolu / #448 Lucario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homud

Pokemon collector
Looking for a female DW riolu can offer anything in my sig

Reishouteki

Underdog Trainer
just looking for anyone willing to let me borrow a female Lucario to breed with my Blaziken so i can hatch a few Riolus with Blaze Kick/Hi Jump Kick (already have a Lucario, so im not looking to keep it >__>).....a Female Lucario w/ a nature that ups Attack or doesnt lower Speed is a plus

Vyrael

I'm looking for a Riolu, male, nothing special. I had to start from scratch due to my game getting stolen while on deployment. Friend code: 1034 7048 9760

linksage04

I have Riolus with or without Blazekick and Hi Jump Kick if anyone wants/needs. I'm looking for shinies, Mudkip/Marshtomp/Swampert and several other non Gen V PKMN. Get at me ;)

Last edited:

JulMen1985

Pokemon Master Brain
I'm looking for a Justified Ability Lucario. I'm open to trade requests for it. My friend code is 5286-0713-7046, I'll be online throughout the night, so message me a.s.a.p.

jetfire64

Looking for DWF Riolu/Lucario. PM me.

ilovelatias

Danisnotonfire<3
Hi I'm trading away riolus for free, i have 12, and I'm not breeding any more unless you offer me something.

Kevin24

Event Collector
looking for any french, german, italian and spanish dw lucarios with different natures than the ones i have with proof of legitimacy.Proof of legitimacy means :- Picture of PGL , Befriending board , picture of serial code , and picture of already claimed DW friend board. also looking for other natures of target lucario with proof of legitimacy.
DW Eurogamer Lucario (FRA):
39326 Ronnie Lucario - Naughty - Mar 4, 2012 Proof upon request

DW Eurogamer Lucario (GER):
47540 Ariel Lucario - Docile Nature - Somewhat Vain - Mar 3, 2012 German Proof Available
12453 Otto Lucario - Hardy - Mar 4, 2012 Proof available

DW Eurogamer Lucario (ITA):
49426 Alfredo Lucario - Naughty - Mar 4, 2012 Proof upon request

DW Eurogamer Lucario (SPA):
07186 Spanish Dream World Lucario 3-1-2012 ot Lenneth Adamant NFT

DW Target Lucario
55250 Randy Lucario(English) - Adamant Nature - Somewhat Vain - Feb 28, 2012 (Flawless)
59472 Kevin Lucario - Lonely - Feb 6, 2012
i have other events in my shop so ask or look. link is in my sig.

Last edited:

Sway

A Beautiful Enigma
I'd like a riolu/lucario with bullet punch and technician ability. I can give a skormory with whirlwind, spikes, brave bird, and roost. I'm willing to negotiate so PM me :)))

Recently got a level 100 Japanese Riolu. PM me if interested and for more info on it

Sway

A Beautiful Enigma
I have riolu with high jump kick. PM with offers and I'll be sure to hook you up.

Paulsen

Got a few Riolu's for trade. PM me

trainer_riamu

Ace Trainer
i have a lvl 100 shiny lucario up for trade, want a shiny absol preferably below lvl 70 or other shinies perhaps but absol is priority, pm me if youre interested

Smoke Monster

I have roilu with the move set Facade, Focus Blast, Foresight and Endure. Make me an offer.

Dragon_Breeder

Dragon Breeder
Offering Male Japanese Riolu (got off GTS), if you own an american game you can use it to get a shiny. PM ME :D

Status
Not open for further replies.