• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#447 Riolu / #448 Lucario

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonnewb

I'm looking for Riolu, offering anything in my signature as well as Vicitini :)

manaphyfan

Night Shadow Leader
Offering Riolu , Looking for pokemon in my sig

Zanji

Looking for a male Lv. 1 Riolu UT Adamant nature

willing to trade anything in my sig and if the Riolu is shiny I will trade up to three in my sig

TheNamlessGuy

The guy with no nam
Looking for anyone of these two, any level, nature etc.

I can breed most gen starters (I'm low on 4th, but others I have 2/3 or 3/3), both gen 5 fossils and Zoruas.
PM me :)
EDIT: Got it, never mind

Last edited:

Arctic Amos

3353 3526 0984
Shiny Riolu
Level 1
Timid Nature
Poison Jab
Shadow Claw
VACUUM WAVE
Iron tail
offers please :) pm me

IatosHaunted

THE GREAT RETURN
Looking for any Lucario, cloned is fine, just needed for breeding.(planning on starting a trade shop) I can offer any of the Pokemon listed in my signature. Also, as incentive, I'm offering anyone who trades me something I'll use for my shop a free trade once the shop is opened.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Do you need a Lucario? Well, look no further, I have this Lucario to offer

Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
IVs: 11/2/7/26/21/13
Moves: Swords Dance, Close Combat, Crunch, ExtremeSpeed
Ability: Inner Focus

Interested in it? Then all you have to do is PM me and we can discuss a trade. Thank you for reading

Lucky Applejack

hug a quagsire today
I have some level one Riolus with low sweep, and some level 50 Riolus as well! PM me if interested! I can breed any nature Riolu you want if you ask me to!

manaphyfan

Night Shadow Leader
Looking For Shiny Riolu Offering Celebi And Shiny Raikou

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Looking for a legit PALCITY Lucario. I can offer WIN2011 Celebi, Suicune, Raikou, Entei, about all legendaries from gen 1-4, Aurora Ticket Deoxys... if there's anything else you'd like, just PM me or check my sig.

Kurogane

I'm looking for a Riolu preferably just hatched from an egg any nature is fine. I don't have much to trade other then 5th gen since I just beat the elite four. I can trade a newly hatched Zoura or Snivy. PM please.

Keifi

Um, I have too many lvl.1 Riolus. Like, 12 of them. I don't want to delete them (because everybody knows that's what REALLY happens when you 'release' them into the wild). Pm me with any potential offers please.

Don't let the Riolus waste away!!! ^^

Last edited:

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
I can breed riolus with pokerus, check my sig
PM me

TRMshadow

Arcanine Breeder
Looking for Female Lucario. Nature, IVs, EVs, Characteristic don't matter, all that matters is that it's female.

Loboto

EV Gainer
I'm looking for an Adamant female Lucario of any level.
In exchange I will give Pokerus.
PM me with offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.