• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#447 Riolu / #448 Lucario

Status
Not open for further replies.

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
giving away manay different natures of riolu PM me with what nature you want and if i have it i will try to get it

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Looking for a PALCITY Lucario. Must be legit! Offering a Modest Arceus, or check my sig.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Looking for a shiny Lucario, lvl 100. Will trade a legit Lvl 100 Shiny Ho-oh for it.

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
looking for a Riolu egg or one already hatched

Kailios

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for a legit shiny Riolu or Lucario. PM me with what you want.

Looking for male Riolu/Lucario with the egg moves Blaze Kick/Hi Jump Kick/Crunch/Sky Uppercut. I'm also looking for a female riolu with an adamant nature :) offering IV'd 5th gen Pokemon, pm for negotiation

Tigersaur

Dragon Trainer
i got a shiny lucario lvl 100 evd in atk and spd

baronjaq

A seasoned vet
Have a 5 gen shiny for you :)

baronjaq

A seasoned vet
Have a 5 gen shiny for you :)

Viiinc

I have a shiny Riolu lv 1 and a shiny lucario lv 60, looking for other shinies.

Soul18655

Flawless Hunter
I have a lv. 60 shiny lucario and ton of riolu that know all the egg moves bullet punch, vacuum wave, blaze kick and high jump kick PM an offer if your interested.

PM or VM ONLY!!! I'll be on around 3:00pm US RM time today 4-16-2011 so don't be afraid to send me a message if i'm not on.

Last edited:

Nero Umbra

Dark Type
Looking for a female lucario or riolu (I'd prefer lucario) I can offer some evolutionary stones or some 5th gen pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.