• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#447 Riolu / #448 Lucario

Status
Not open for further replies.

quaver

I'm looking for a legit 5gen lucario around level 50 to 70, preferebly english with no nick. I don't have much to offer, so don't expect much if you are considering. Black FC: 2322 5464 1805
Game name: QUAVER (all caps lol)

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Got a shiny UT Timid Riolu up for trade. Looking for events & shinies I haven't got yet, particulary the ones in my sig.

A7XPWD93

Johto GS Original
lookin for any old riolu. pm for offers
:D

quaver

Im looking for a legitamate 5gen lucario, preferrably english, no nick. I would like the level to be between 50 and 70, but we can negotiate some as well.

Black FC: 2322 5464 1805

Flash2010

Shiny Master
I have a legit shiny ut adamant riolu for trade. looking for any shiny in return. it is level one, male and knows these moves: blaze kick, crunch, cross chop and bullet punch

nani_andre

Latias&Latios Fan
I'm breeding riolus with blaze kick, bullet punch and crunch. PM me offers

kyrem 67

i have a shiny riolu up for offer pm me with offers

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
I would like a female Riolu PM me offers if you have it shiny I'll give you a groudon or a dialga free.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
I got some good riolu's with good IV's with nice egg moves.

Got males with

Agillity - Bullet punch - Hi Jump Kick

Bullet punch - Hi Jump Kick - Blaze kick

PM me for offers.

camster12345

EDIT: Got one

Last edited:

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Offering Flawless WIN08 Adamant Lucario!
EV'd 252 attack, speed and 4 hp!
;448;

McLucky

Looking for either a riolu or lucario. Any will do. I can breed some starters, dragons, zorua, and some early gen pokes. If you've got a spare, PM/VM me! Thanks!

EDIT: Trade complete!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.