• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#447 Riolu / #448 Lucario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirtlemasterr

I am looking for a female Riolu. Please PM me for offers if you have any to trade.

The Intensity

LF Flawless UT Jolly Lucario w/ ability inner focus preferably shiny... If not shiny willing to offer level 1 adamant shiny cyndaquil or a level 60 odd non EV trained altaria if shiny.... pm or vm me for offers please.

Last edited:

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
I'm looking for a female riolu/lucario, if anyone has one that's non-english, even better, I can trade a dusk or a dawn stone, lucky eggs or breed kanto/johto/hoenn starters for it, pm me if anyone is interested.

Ekho's.tomb

Chupacabras Hunter~
I have 22 male and 2 female Riolu. Spanish version.

PM if interested :)

dieverse510

I have two male lvl 1 riolu up for trade. Looking for a charmander, bulbasaur, pikachu, or any starter pokemon not from unova region...hit me up

ByeByeByrd

Internet Female
I have several lvl. 1 male Riolu (it's easiest to evolve them when they're young), I'm not really looking for much at all, PM with offers, Pokémon not found in White if possible, White Forest Pokémon or even just evolutionary stones are great!

DMerle

Guess who's back
I've got the dream world battle ready Lucario Lv. 10, Male, Justified ability, modest nature and knows Detect, Metal Claw, Counter and Bullet Punch. PM For details.

Last edited:

Zanny

Cosplayer
I have a few level 1 male Riolus if anyone wants one. I will trade to mostly anything.

yoda5000

Looking for a shiny ut riolu. Offering shiny charizard, shiny giritina, or shiny rayquaza pm me if interested:)

NimmEMS

PokéHipster/Breeder
looking for a male riolu / lucario that knows ice punch. can trade any Pokémon that is able to make an egg. pm me with offers

StingrayKurt

Hello, I need a Lucario. Please pm me with what you would want in return, Thanks!

Fier0

Looking for a Jolly Lucario with Ice Punch. Preferably with perfect ATK/Speed IVs. Will offer multiple shinies if needed!

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I have several Modest Riolu's Lv.1 UT up for trade. Would like Tm71 (Stone edge) In return. Contact me If Interested. Open to other offers.

Keldonas

Assistant Professor
Would anyone be willing to give me any ol' Riolu that's just laying around? I just started a new White game and would like to play through with one. If so, please PM me. It would be greatly appreciated.

Volcarona12

looking for a shiny riolu/ lucario pm me. Also check out my sig!

Status
Not open for further replies.