• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#447 Riolu / #448 Lucario

Status
Not open for further replies.

supa-hero

I have got 10 Riolu I want rid of. Will trade them for good items. Pm me if you are interested. Thanks.

soundxfury

I hatched 2 DWF Riolu's with the wrong nature during my breeding spree to get an Adamant one. They're Docile and Brave nature, but they're still DWF good for passing down ability once they evolve and can breed :)
I've also got 3 Adamant male Riolu with the Prankster ability that I haven't deleted yet like I did the others.
VM me if you want them. I'll be releasing the males some time tomorrow, but the females will stay until they're taken.

For the females I'm looking for any of these Pokemon: Male Lickitung w/ Hammer Arm, Male Blitzle w/ Double Kick, Male Frillish w/ Acid Armor, or male Zubat w/ Nasty Plot.
For the males: Timid female Blitzle, Adamant Mienfoo (any gender), Modest Lunatone, or DWF Buneary (preferably Adamant).

Raymond - king of ducks

Have:
Dreamworld Riolu/male/adamant/31/31/31/?/14/31

Want: Other Pokémon with multiple 31 IVs, events, reasonable offers.

PM me if interested.

Chimmyjc

Looking for shiny it riolu lv one with lonely nature can offer lots including ut genesects

darthroker29

Sith Lord
I have a lv.10 Riolu from the Pokemon dream radar,
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Prankster

im looking for either a pawniard- adamant or an axew- adamant.

SkiesBuizel

Traveler Trainer
Hello! May I have a hatched Rilou?
I am giving away for over 21 newly hatched Torchic They are all male and most of them have different natures.
Here are the list:
Relaxed - 3
Lax - 4
Quirky - 2
Bashful - 3
Impish - 1
Modest - 1
Serious - 1
Naive - 1
Docile - 1
Hasty - 1
Calm - 1
Lonely - 1
Sassy - 1

I don't want shiny Rilou. Thank you.

Chloe Cassandra

Long time no see.
Does anyone want a free level 100 Lucario? Hardy nature. I was playing around in the GTS to train mine from BW2 and it somehow got cloned. My Lucario from BW2 is gone. o_O

Metagross8

Ribbon Maniac
I'm in the process of trying to Masuda a Riolu using my Spanish Black on B2, so I've got a lot of Riolu being kept in a box and more coming. I can't promise any particular stats but it seems I won't have a problem getting a particular nature (except the hidden ability, which I can't obtain).

So...I'm willing to offer any of these excess Riolus, and I'm not being picky...I'll take eggs or other newly-hatched Pokemon. All of these Riolu are completely untrained and went straight to the box after each 'batch' hatched. Otherwise I'll just release them all when I get the shiny.

Yetihunter

just started black2. would really love a fresh hatched riolu. as i just started i don't have anything to offer please PM if your interested in helping! thanks for reading!!!

-edit- didn't realize Riolu could be found in black2, went and found me one.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a Riolu with good IV's, preferably with a 31 in attack at least, and an adamant nature.

Offering an adamant IV bred Beldum, UT, "outstanding" overall potential, with 31 in attack and HP. Think of all the damage that little guy will do when he's a Metagross.

ALSO: I have an extremespeed Dratini with good IV's ("relatively superior", and a 31 in attack) and an adamant nature looking for a home.

PM me with offers!

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I have a DRF (Dream Radar Female) Riolu with it's Hidden Ability Prankster. I'm looking for either a DWF Snorunt or a male one with Moody (preferrably as an egg), but I'm open to any other requests. PM me if interested

Last edited:

gamemaker

The Sole Survivor
Offering Riolu with HiJumpKick/BulletPunch/VacuumWave/BlazeKick up for trade. Timid natures with multi 31 IVs. looking for DW female Eevees or other eggmove pokes. or maybe any thing else, just ask

itachi012

hey i didn't understand your post do you have a riolu with those egg move's if so i can offer a mesprit or landorus!

sansun

I have lots of Riolu in lv 40 from pokemon dream radar with the hidden ability prankster. PM with an offer.

mtmaster

I have a several DWF Riolu which I can breed. If anyone happens to be looking for one then I would be willing to trade for one. I'm looking for other DWF Pokemon so PM me on here, or hit me up up on Skype

THEIRONDONUT

Strongest of pastrys
Looking for a Riolou EV trained in speed, with the move Roar. PM me to work out a deal (it can also just have really good speed stats)

Status
Not open for further replies.