• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#449 Hippopotas / #450 Hippowdon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I have 3 Hippopotases, 2 Solosises, a Rufflet, & a Gigalith that I'll trade for any of the following:

* Tepig
* Charmander
* DW Horsea
* Vullaby

PM me if interested

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT RID OF THESE!!!
I'm going back to my roots and giving away the Pokemon on this list.
I need to clear 2 boxes of Pokemon I have no use/need for. I don't want anything in return, really.
Once they're gone, they're gone! Don't bother asking me for natures, gender etc...
I won't be breeding more and don't have the time/energy/desire to rifle through them all to get what you want.
I'll literally just be grabbing the first one and giving it to you, got it? :)

Oh...and manners don't hurt :)

2x Bulbsaur
3x Treecko (1x is lvl.6)
1x Chikorita
1x Turtwig
2x Croconaw (lvl.22 & lvl.19)
2x Torchic
2x Cyndaquil
2x Tepig (Egg Move: Flame Charge)
1x Chimchar (Japanese)

1x Pansage
2x Panpour
2x Pansear (1x lvl.14, lvl.7 & 2 with Egg Move: Incinerate)

3x Spheal (Egg Moves)
1x Darumaka (Japanese)
1x Wobbuffet (nicknamed Maximo)
1x Nidorino
1x Rhyperior
2x Happiny
1x Rhyhorn
1x Magnezone
1x Gengar
1x Golem
1x Delibird
1x Drifblim
1x Hippopotas
1x Scyther
1x spinda
1x Cleffa
1x Kingler
1x Emolga (Japanese)
1x Unfezent
2x Deerling (Orange & Pink)
2x Bisharp (Egg moves)
1x Scolipede

1x Lileep
1x Archen
4x Tirtouga

Strife22

Looking for impish Hippopatas/Hippowdon with stealth rock/slack off/+/+

I have ev trained timid Gengar 252spa/252spe/4hp subsplit and has access to hp fire
Also offering relaxed Forretress 252hp/252def/4sdef spikes/toxic spikes/volt switch/rapid spin
Also have event jirachi, Suicune, and Entei and will infect with pokerus PM if interested

Last edited:

Ansem1013

4768-7457-8661
looking for hippopotas or hippowdon. Preferably female, but gender doesn't matter. Any IVs, and nature will do. PM me

EDIT
nvm, I got the swarm on route 4 :)

Last edited:

baros1

I have lots of newly hatched Hippopotas with Curse and Slack Off. Parents with 30 Attack IV and 28 Defense IV. I'm not expecting anything special for them

DragonsFan

Offer

Hey guys, Im looking for a Hippowdon with Stealth Rock and Slack Off with Impish.

I have a couple Hippowdon with Impish and Slack Off to trade, among others.

Thanks!

Hey, i don't have a Hippowdon but i'm interested in one of the spare ones you have..
Can i offer a Kyurem or Lucario?

Dustero

Master Shiny Breeder
I'm in need of a male Hippopotas with Stealth Rocks for breeding purposes. Nature and IVs don't matter. I can offer Wish Eevees.

PM if you can help.

Thanks in advance!

Nevermind, not needed.

Last edited:

Danny1221

Looking for either of the family with SR and Slack off PM me have plenty of stuff to offer

mick_1232001

I have a shiny member of this family, Check my sig and PM me if you are interested.

Pianist92

i have an extra impish hippotas if anyone is interested. also breeding tepigs and zoruas.
PM me if your interested and my requests are in my sig.also looking for something from the zubat line

scomaru

i have a hippopotas
with a lonely nature sandstream ability
moves
tackle
sand attack
earthquake i am willing to trade PM me for more Info

pagongster55

Looking

Hello. I am looking for a near flawless Hippopotas or Hippowdon (can have a low Sp. Atk and Speed IV) that is Impish with Stealth Rock and Slack Off. Please check out my shop (address in my sig) for anything you'd be interested in. I'd be willing to trade more than 1 pokemon for the hippopotas or hippowdon. PM for any offers!

Empyrea

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
LF male Hippopotas/Hippowdon with Stealth Rock and Slack Off

Title says it all, I'm looking for a male Hippopotas or Hippowdon with Stealth Rock learned, IVs/natures don't matter.

I have a Jolly male Gible (1st evolution form of Garchomp) with 31 Attack IVs and Outrage learned for trade, please PM if you have said Hippo, many thanks! s('_^)Y

EDIT: Turns out I only need Stealth Rock learned on the Hippo, so scratch any mention of Slack Off! Still trading the Gible!

Last edited:

azuresoul

trick room user
looking for a ut hipopotas with stealthrock/slack off

Accipitri

Space relic
nevermind.

Last edited:

kellogs767

In need of a Hippowdon that knows Slack off and Stealth Rocks. PM me!! I have what you want....most likely!!

theforgottenwon

I need a Male Hippopotas or Hippowdon with the eggmoves Stockpile and Slack Off. I can offer:

- Morning Sun Larvesta
- Rock Head Aron
- Sucker Punch Pawniard

Shiny:

Chimchar
Machamp
Dustox
Gastrodon
Slowpoke
Persian
Budew
Lucario
Rayquaza
Seviper

If you are interested in something else, ask. I have much I didn't list. Once again, I need a Male Hippopotas or Hippowdon with Slack Off AND Stockpile. Please PM me asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.