• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#449 Hippopotas / #450 Hippowdon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dzum101

Desperately looking for DW female hippopotas. If anyone has a female DW hippopotas can you trade it to me please? Or even an egg for that matter. It does not need to be in a dream ball. I can offer zorua, phione, items and pokerus.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I need both a hippopotas and a hippowdon for my dex.

mick_1232001

I have all breedable pokemon and the shinies listed in my sig. Right now I am more looking for legendaries and shinies than the items...Make sure you look at who owns the shinies before offering, For mine I am still looking for jirachi and deoxys but will take some other legendaries and shinies but for Jons I will ONLY accept shinies! Thanks! PM me if you are interested. :D

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Offering:
Hippopotas(M) - Adamant - Sand Stream - Lv.15 (just caught in the wild, untouched)

Wanted:
MPR Shroomish
Ditto - Adamant/Modest/Jolly/Timid - Any level
Blue/Red/Yellow Flute
Shiny Pokemon
Event Pokemon (legendary or not)
Pokewalker exclusive pokemon
Will consider other offers (I'm still completing my pokedex)

Last edited:

theforgottenwon

Looking for a 4th Gen SR Hippopotas (male). Will trade a Head Smash Aron, Sucker Punch Pawniard, etc (all male). I'll breed specifics if you send me a good deal. PM me with some details.

froobisu

I need hippopotas, I can breed anything not listed in my signature, or provide an item of choice depending on availability.
EDIT:I got one! I can breed one for anything in my signature.

Last edited:

Pidj

I'm looking for a 4th gen Hippopotas/Hippowdon with Stealth Rocks TM move and Slack Off egg move. Ideally looking for an Impish nature and 31 IV's in HP/Def/Sp.D. I'd like good speed and attack stats but I will be flexible on all stats, as long as it's well bred!

I am willing to trade any 2 of my IV bred pokes + any legal item you want for this poke! See the link in my sig for my pokes

Last edited:

CarneysRage

Looking for adamant hippopotas or hippowdon. level, gender, moves, ivs, evs, etc. don't matter. I can breed most things with a bashful nature, jolly sneasel (or most other natures), brave oshawott, jolly smeargle, jolly nincada, jolly gible, calm clamperl, bold mr. mime, careful pineco, modest zorua, pretty much anything with anything, just those would be the easiest. I'll mini-masuda them with a japanese ditto, so you might get lucky with a shiny.
Also I can breed for DW females: spearow, kangaskhan, shinx, vulpix, slowpoke, taillow, bidoof, seedot, surskit, gligar, oddish, corsola, shellos, shuppet, ledyba, nidoran, snubull, wooper, buizel, or hippopotas. PM with offers, and please ust give me a little time to get the one you want.

DragonTrainerSilver

<-- Starving dragon
lvl.100 hippowdon no longer available.Has been traded.

Hippowdon
level:56
nature:Impish
ability:sand stream
item:none
completely untrained and untouched
Note:It has a nickname
if interested pm with an offer and we can figure out a time to trade.

Last edited:

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
looking for female hippowdon only. no special stats needed, but must be second evo and female
check my store for offers. and please post in the shop if you have one to trade. pm/vm are too easily lost.

Hey, I'm looking for a hippopotas with the egg moves Slack Off and Stealth Rocks. Impish nature is prefered, but a male with those moves is fine. I can offer any Pokemon in my sig, as well as a couple egg move Pokemon.

Cool Rafe

Cold & Anti-social
Looking for freshly bred UT Impish Male Hippopotas with Slack Off and Stealth Rock . Hopefully with good IVs in HP/Def/Spdef . Willing to trade some shinies for it .

LittleEvil

Veteran Trainer
K, so I have spent some considerable time on my Pearl game and have bred a LOT of Hippopotas with Stealth Rock and Slack Off. A good majority of them have Impish natures, and as for IV's I do not know(I can find out when I have transferred them). If you would like one, PM me to make a deal and you can reserve one, as I will not be able to transfer them over to my Black game until I get a hold of my brother's DS (which will be by Aug. 8th)

Last edited:
Looking for a Hippopotas with Stealth Rock and Slack Off...Offering any of the breedables in my sig, can also trade Battle Subway Items

LittleEvil

Veteran Trainer
Alrighty, kiddos. I now have 30+ hippopotas that know slack off AND stealth rock from a trading project I did on my Pearl game. The majority of them are Impish, with a few Careful and an Adamant one too. Most have above average IVs, with a few having superior IVs, if that's something that interests you. The last thing is that none of these are nickname-able. I can breed you one if you need it to have a nickname, but I have small window of opportunity as I wont have access to a second DS for long. What I am looking for is in my signature, though I will take certain items as well, i.e. power items. PM me with offers. Also, don't be shy if you dont have what I am looking for, I might be generous :)

MTeriyaki

im looking for a female hippowdon/hippopotas
i dont care about natures levels etc...
just need to breed it with slakoff for slack off (obviously) :p

i can offer pkrs. some evo stones. zoruas. oshawotts.
theres not much to offer D;

Status
Not open for further replies.