• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#449 Hippopotas / #450 Hippowdon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darseo

Sith Lord
looking for flawless hippopotas with slack off, pm me

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Giving away many UT swarm Hippopotases. PM me if you're interested

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Looking for a low leveled Female Hippopotas with HiddenDW Ability (Sand Force) and either Brave, Adamant, Hardy, Relaxed, Impish, or Lax natures. If you don't have any of these natures or the super preferred ones in bold, I'm okay as long as it's a Hidden Ability Female. I can breed it myself, but those are preferred.

I have all the starters and some other Pokémon of interest as well as some items.

If you also have a male Gurdurr or Conkeldurr with Hammer Arm, I would be much obliged to trade with you.

Thanks so much!

Last edited:

AnonLax

Hey, I'm completely 100% new to wifi trading and all that, and have been trying to get ahold of a hippopotas for my black 2 team against my friend, I'm just looking for one that's low level, I can do the training myself:p I don't care about stats or hidden powers or anything, I just want to make it difficult for my bud. xD Uhm, I don't have much to offer since I'm fairly new, but if you'll take basically whatever please pm me! thanks.:)

.:NobleArcanine:.

Thoroughly Wicked
I am looking for a Hippopotas or any other poke in this tree for purposes of Pokedex completion. I have most starters and basic gen 5 pokes, PM me with any offers

Also don't bother asking for shinies or legendaries. I will laugh at you.

Garchompers

looking for a hippopotas pm if you have one for trade!!!

I'm looking for a hippowdon with its hidden ability Sand force
I know it's a tall order but I'll trade any Pokemon
(got no legendaries and don't want to get rid of my only starter also it depends on what Pokemon you want because I don't have them all)
PM me if your interested

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
Hey, I'm just looking for a Hippopotas or Hippowdon, nothing special, I don't care about abilities, natures, level, or anything. I've got a good number of pokemon to offer, including DW females and good items. PM or VM me if interested.

Edit: Found one, never mind!

Last edited:

sin tori

Looking for female DW Hippopotas any nature pm me if interested

Hello all I'm looking for any type of Hippopotas (Under Lvl 10 pref.) and/or Hippowdon!
I'll trade you whatever you need that I can breed for your own dex THAT'S REASONABLE.
PM it up if you're interested!

d4rkest

Pokébreeder
Trading Careful hippopotas with egg moves Slack Off & Whrilwind. All have 31 IVs in SpDef and at least one other perfect IV in Atk or Def.
Currently have only one with perfect Atk, Def, & SpDef.

DotKU

Champion
LF for Hippopatas with hidden ability sand force. Natures and IVs don't matter, because I can breed those in myself. Thanks. PM if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.