• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#451 Skorupi / #452 Drapion

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for any skorupi. i have most starters and many other valuable pokemon

sal555

looking for a skorupi preferably untrained with sniper ability.
can offer squirtle, charmander, bulbasaur, cyndaquil, chikorita, torchic, treecko, snivy, oshawot or eeeve all lvl 1. message me please

Pirates

I'm offering a Zorua for any Skorupi. PM if interested.

Th@t GUY

Event Hunter
Looking for a night slash Skorupi UT
Offering my Japanese UT Victory Garden lv 15 Victini

Mavm

i got a drapion lv 100 ... pm with offers.

it´s only for pokedex tough ... because isn´t for battles

i just got it in the gts

crossxversion

Looking for Skorupi w/ Night Slash, and preferably Jolly, although not really necessary. PM me!

Dzum101

Offering legit shiny drapion. Looking for events (mainly deoxys) but only good ones. ALso looking for shinies (again also good ones).

Squirtlemasterr

I have some skorupi. Some with night slash. Just PM me with offers.

Baton Passer

Bzzzzzzzzzzt!
I dont need DW actually, If anyone could breed a whirlwind Battle Armor Skorupi, I would be willing to trade pokemon of equal or greater competitive value.

Or actually, a regular skorupi will do, I can do the whole breeding thing.

PM me, I'd love to negotiate.

Status
Not open for further replies.