• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#453 Croagunk / #454 Toxicroak

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver2010

looking for any croagunk

for trade pokemon from white inc tepig snivy litwick tynamo klink venipede lots of dienos

all freshly bred

sVx Shadow

Shadow Pokemon FTW!
I need a croagunk. I can offer any egg moves in my sig or power anklet. also have other things if those dont interest you.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
I have the following Pokémon related to this family and I’m offering it to anyone who is interested. Coincidently I'm looking for certain Pokémon which I'll list afterwards.

It is not a requirement for you to have anything on my Wants list in order to get these Pokémon from me as if you don't have any then you can just trade me a junk Pokémon.

Anyway, without further ado

Shiny Toxicroak- Rash

Movie Arceus (Preferably on a Gen IV game)
Azelf with Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Beedrill with Baton Pass and Jolly nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Chansey with Wish, Seismic Toss and Bold nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Charmander with Solar Power
Cobalion with Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Eevee with Double-Edge and Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Ferroseed with Spikes, Leech Seed and 0 Speed IVs
Heatran with Timid, Modest or Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Kyurem with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Landorus with Hidden Power Ice and Naive or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Larvesta with Hidden Power Rock and a Timid nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latias with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latios with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Regice with Seismic Toss and Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Regirock with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Registeel with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Raikou with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Snubull with Body Slam and Adamant nature with Intimidate (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Suicune with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Terrakion with Adamant or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Thundurus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Tornadus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Uxie with Impish, Jolly or Relaxed nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Victini with Timid, Bold or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Virizion with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zapdos with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zigzagoon with ExtremeSpeed and Adamant nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)

The most up to date list for things I’m offering can be found in my shop.

Feel free to post in the shop or to PM me if you want to contact me

Thank you for reading this

JinMo92

I am looking for a croagunk. Natures and gender does not matter, I just need one. I can offer all gen starters, white exclusive pokemon's, and DW pokemon's. pm me for more details on what I can offer.

Pengyzu

I'm looking for any legit Croagunk. Natures and IVs don't matter. Offering English legit adamant ditto. Pm me if I have other customs available

Pein99

play since red/blue
i hav legit croagunk from platinum pm me with offers or if u want ut state and i will breed sassy nature

Last edited:

Icay4321

Seeking a Drain Punch Dry Skin Toxicroak/Croagunk. Male would be preferable. Offering Deinos with Dark Pulse or other things in return. Please PM with an offer.

Last edited:

Heldigunner1

lime in the coconut
looking for a flawless male groagunk. low 30's(basically just has to have sucker punch). Nature doesn't matter

Need ASAP

Last edited:

D.Dusk

Looking for Croagunk UT (Adamant/Jolly nature) with Dry Skin ability.

I'd offer evolution stones for the Croagunk.

ShinyZorua28

*Trumpets playing*
Looking for a Crogunk. I can breed 3rd, 4th, and 5th gen starters. I also have spritomb, larvitar, troupius, and dranti.

Pein99

play since red/blue
giving away 20 mystery eggs guess a number between 1 and 20 and thats the egg ull get on could b a croagunk or it might not seeing as how i lost track of which ones i breeded for me and for this contest so choose now

mr.dragonite123

dragon master
Looking for a shiny lv 1 croagunk offering the 3 unova starters, 3 sinnoh starters, treeko,torchic,bulbasaur and squrtle pm me for details

jmora8888

Engraved Sin
hey i'm looking for a male croagunk, offering a chimchar w/shadow claw, or your pick (if i have it)
send pm

Last edited:

gneithamer1

Just Mediocre.
I'm looking for a Croagunk. Dont care about nature/gender. PM me with details and we can work out a trade. Thanks!

jmora8888

Engraved Sin
hey looking for a croagunk, any will do, pm me for a trade, let me know what your after and i'll see if i have it

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
Looking for an adamant flawless anticipation crogaunk. Want egg move cross chop. Male or female, I don't care. I am offering 3 normal shinys or 2 legendary shinys. RNG is allowed. PM me if you want to do it :)

Burakkurozu

The King
Looking for a Croagunk or Toxicroak, can offer DW Gligar, along with normal Bulbasaur, Snorunt, Oshawott w/ Air Slash, Drilbur, Zorua, Frillish, Cottonee and Solosis

Status
Not open for further replies.