• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#455 Carnivine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gillomee

Looking for ;455; it's for my pokedex so stats don't matter.
For it I can trade any breedable pokemon from generation four on back (minus carnivinve of course).

snorlaxbro26

SNOLAXROX
can breed carnivines if u need one for dex. just pm

Garlador

I need a Carnivine for my Pokedex. I can offer practically every breedable pokemon return.

Thanks in advance.

Lizard006

i can breed carnivine pm me i am looking for the stones in my sig

froobisu

I need any carnivine, I can breed any pokemon not in my signature.
EDIT:Got one! I can breed one for anything in my signature.

Last edited:

BrettvG

Looking for a carnivine

Can trade most other pokemon

dari93

looking for carnivine for dex
offering anything in my shop.
pm me if interested
EDIT:COMPLETED

Last edited:

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Looking for Carnivine. Stats, shininess, etc. don't matter at all -- it's technically for a dex (rather, for my B2W2 dex and to be held until then, and because I no longer own one). PM/VM me with offers and what you're looking for.

Already have one lined up.

Last edited:

ZuZu-Chan

Squeenix Lover
Looking for a Carnivine on my Pokemon Black. I can offer Starters from every generation, Zorua, Riolu, Eevee, or any regular Black exclusive Pokemon. Please PM if you have one! :D

Sheday

Patience is Virtue
Looking for a Carnivine, can offer any Pokémon.

Nakashima

Looking for any carnivine, can offer any gen 1 2 and 3 breedable, as well as items.

Xernoblade

Live long & prosper
Looking for a Carnivine, can offer Torchic of any Nature and Larvitar and Misdreavus of most natures. Also have other Pokemon to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.