• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#456 Finneon / #457 Lumineon

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#456 Finneon#457 Lumineon
water.gif
water.gif

anubis2525

dragon temer
can breed finneon on request am looking 4 lvl 1 pokemon that i don't have which is a lot pm me with your offer

Fawomp

Floppaloppagus!
This is one of the 8 pokemon I need to complete my pre evo dex please message me if you could me get this pokemon I have plenty to trade and I can breed anything that's not listed below in my signature thanks in advance!

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
Hey guys I'm looking for a finneon here.

I'm putting my Golduck in GTS. PM me once3 you've already traded it:

Name: Quappa / Golduck (M) @ Skull Fossil
Level: 47
Offerer: Shira

Wanting: Finneon
Level: 30 or higher

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Looking for a Shiny of both/either evolution.

mick_1232001

I have a shiny member of this family, Check my sig and PM me if you are interested.

Fawomp

Floppaloppagus!
need one of these little buggers message me and im sure we can set a up a trade =)

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
;456;I've got extra Finneons looking for good homes. PM me offers.;456;​

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I need both a finneon and a lumineon for my dex.

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
looking for shiny lower level Finneon pm with offers.
no masterball pokemon accepted... i think they're ugly.

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
I'm looking for a Max Defense IV and HP IV Male Japanese Lumineon

I can offer an Unova Pokedex Pokemon non-shiny or non-legendary with Max EVs for Sp. Atk, Atk, or Defense

PM me for my Friend Code.

GreenKitea

Pokemon breeder
im searching for any kind of finneon for my pokedex please pm me if you can trade :)

Shimmer Mint

Cute Pokemon Lover
If anyone has a Finneon (any level any gender, etc), please let me know via PMs! I have Torchics, Chikoritas, Eevees, and Trapinchs that I am willing to trade for it!
As well as Pokerus! :)
Thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.