• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#458 Mantyke / #226 Mantine

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#458 Mantyke#226 Mantine
water.gif
flying.gif
water.gif
flying.gif

The_gator

O-H-I-O
Looking for Mantyke. Pm me with offers. Offering most starters,zorua, black exclusives, cleffa, igglybuf and more. Pm me with offers

Last edited:

Punk Lion

Dark Trainer
I have a ton of mantyke left over from a breeding project. Various natures available. PM me if interested.

Luis_Sera

I have a dreamworld female mantine up for trade. Please check my shop in my sig for my wants

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I need a mantyke for my dex.

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
Looking for DW female Mantyke. Can offer various DW females including Vulpix, Poliwag, Natu, Bidoof. Please PM to trade or enquire for full list.

Status
Not open for further replies.