• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#459 Snover / #460 Abomasnow

Status
Not open for further replies.

TionneStrife

I need an abomasnow, I don't care about the specifics. I have a lot of pokemon, so pm me with offers. I have a snover, so don't ask to trade one of those, I need the evolved version only please.

mick_1232001

I have a shiny member of this family, Check my sig and PM me if you are interested.

Pianist92

So i need a snover or abomasnow... nothing matters other than it being the species, i want to breed. i really only have fifth gen stuff. i can trade a shiny snivy, i have extra tepigs, and i have a tornadus, although it is not a particularly good nature. PM me please if you are interested. :)

Pianist92

i am looking for a snover or abamosnow. please pm me if you have something, maybe we can work something out

soundxfury

*Trade Complete*
I need a male Abamosnow. Snover works too but I would prefer it not to be below level 25 as I don't want to spend a long time to get it to evolve.
I can offer Totodile, Mudkip, Snivy, Squirtle, or Chimchar.

Last edited:

ThePandaPunisher

Puppy Trainer
I am looking for a snover. Preferable female, but I will accept any kind. Nature, IVs, etc. do not matter.

mukku12

looking for male Abamasnow with focus punch. offering DW females vulpix dratini gligar, relaxed ferossed with SR n LS . Timburr with mach and drain punch. pm if interested

jonc9393

Looking for a level 1 ut snover, nothing special just lv 1 pm me back with what youd like

jonc9393

Ill take one of those snovers

Vendidurt

« Breeder »
i just chained a bunch of shiny snover! i have 4 available to trade, all in premier balls. pm me with offers!

Kokonina

*loud tuba noise*
hiya!!
i have a SPANISH Female lvl 65 Snover up for trade!!
if you are interested send me a Private Message for contact me :3
Thank you and See ya next time!

MrFlow

Praise the Most High
LF a male snover/abamasnow with avalanche pm me if you have one

Empyrea

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Have 2 Lv.1 UT Snovers for trade, have 3 IVs that are 31, forgot which though. Looking for a Rare Candy each, pm if interested, thanks! s('_^)Y

Vendidurt

« Breeder »
i just chained a bunch of shiny snover! i have 4 available to trade, all in premier balls. pm me with offers!

i still have 3 of these left, if anyone is still interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.