• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#459 Snover / #460 Abomasnow

Status
Not open for further replies.

hudsonfox

Looking for common Snover/Abomasnow
Can offer some fossils pokemon, DW spooky manor pokemon, DW Vulpix and some others pokemon from dream world

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
;459;I've got extra Snovers! PM me if you want one.;459;​

Tycrane

Avid Pokétrainer
Need a Snover for Pokédex data only. Natures, EV's, IV's don't matter I just need one to fill my Pokédex.

PM me if your interested. Thanks in advance!

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I need a snover for my dex.

Last edited:

mick_1232001

I have all breedable pokemon and the shinies listed in my sig. Right now I am more looking for legendaries and shinies than the items...Make sure you look at who owns the shinies before offering, For mine I am still looking for jirachi and deoxys but will take some other legendaries and shinies but for Jons I will ONLY accept shinies! Thanks! PM me if you are interested. :D

minusthe764

Looking for any snover, can offer dw females, gen 4 or 5 starters or other misc pokemon just pm for the specific dw females i have or other questions.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Seeking the elusive shiny snover from pokemon diamond version...
All the shinies evade me... I wonder why...

himynameisAD

Lucky Trainer
i am looking for any snover. i can offer pokerus or a larvitar.

froobisu

I need any Snover, I can breed you any pokemon not in my signature.
EDIT: Got one! I can breed one for anything in my signature.

Last edited:

NikoSkywalker

Im looking for a snover, i dont have a whole lot to offer i just really want one to add to my early collection :D PM with offers

Looking for a Hasty/Naive Abomasnow can offer a few DWs and Shinies

StarLatias

SPARKS FLY~
EDIT: =Trade Completed= Need A Snover, just for Pokedex data only, I can offer unova starters

Last edited:

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Looking for shiny snover PM me if you want to trade it for event raikou, suicune, entei or celebi from last year at GAMESTP the celebi is from the WiFi event ran out of the GAMESTP ones (Celebi)

DracoKing09

I need a snover level 1-21. If it already knows grasswhistle that would help
what i have to offer is in my signature

Mr.FusRoDah

Looking for a DW snover, male or female. Can offer matching gender DW pokes. PM me with requests, and I'll get back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.