• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#459 Snover / #460 Abomasnow

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob922

I have DWF Snover. Really looking for DWF Eevee or shiny Eevee. PM with offers

RainDance

Dance Party!!
I can breed snovers with the snow warning ability now :D They are 100% legit. PM me if you want one

ToeyJoey

The Count
I'm looking for a female Dream World Snover (Soundproof ability) and can offer a few non-interesting DW females, Giratina, Azelf, Uxie, and the basic starter forms from generation 1-3, and some other Gen V stuff.

Edit: I got it a few days ago.

Last edited:

himynameisAD

Lucky Trainer
im looking for any regular Snover. i have a DWF Vulpix to trade in return.

zodiart88

LF any snover. Pm me if you have one

BJPalmer85

DWF snowver for trade. Refer to sig for offers

B

Windsor358

FriedChickenTrainer
to celebrate the recent election results, for a limited time i can offer abamasnows nicnamed "Obamasnow" for free to anyone who needs one for their pokedex lol

Hkao

to celebrate the recent election results, for a limited time i can offer abamasnows nicnamed "Obamasnow" for free to anyone who needs one for their pokedex lol

LOL Obama! Obama!

bushie

i can breed snovers i'm lookin for a glameow or pokemon i'm missing to complete me nat dex. pm me if interested. i can also breed voltorb and kangaskhan

ninjakiwi82293

Just looking for a regular Snover or Abomasnow. I can trade all Unova starters and the elemental monkeys. I have a variety of other Pokemon available, nothing really rare or extraordinary though, mostly stuff available in-game in BW2. PM me if you're interested.

BurningWhiteKyurem

Looking for an Abomasnow (preferably female). I have Hoenn Starters, Charmander, anything (that isn't trade evolutions or Sinnoh's Pokedex) that you need for national dex completion.

Just as long as the Snover/Abomasnow is legit (must not be hacked at all).

PM me to start talking offers.

RossignolMat

I'm looking for a Snover, preferably as an egg. I'm only at about 6 gyms in White 2 but if there's anything you want in return I'll do my best to get it!

izzyfresh

Darkness Awaits...
looking for mild abomasnow for my hail team please pm me if you have one

Peables

Flowering Trainer
Looking for a Snover or Abomasnow, along with the other Pokemon in my sig!
Natures/Evs/Ivs/Genders all don't matter!

Check my sig for offers! :)

zerothethird

Wobbuchu is awesome.
I'm offering a FEMALE DREAM WORLD Snover! I'm not really looking for anything right now, so PM me your offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.