• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

:)

Tsumiki

Tsun Tsun~
~First Look~

604_shibirudon_front_norm.png
560_zuruzukin_front_norm.png
614_tsunbeaa_front_norm.png
609_shandera_front_norm.png
635_sazandora_front_norm.png
503_daikenki_front_norm.png

~At a Glance~

Shibirudon@Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Jolly (+Spe -SpA)
~Coil~
~Wild Volt~
~Crunch~
~Rock Slide~

Coil is a new setup that grants the user +1 to Attack, Defense and Accuracy, making it a great setup move imo. Wild Volt is the main STAB move here. Crunch and Rock Slide serve as filler of sorts, but Shibirudon has a terribly limited Physical movepool. Leftovers makes setting up Snake Coil that much easier.

Zuruzukin@Leftovers
Ability: Shed Skin
Nature: Adamant (+Atk -SpA)
~Dragon Dance~
~High Jump Kick~
~Crunch~
~Zen Headbutt/Rock Slide~

Dragon Dance serves as a +1 to Attack and Speed, which works great with Zuruzukin as said stats are somewhat lacking. It makes up for it, however, with it's impressive Defensive stats which allow setting up Dragon Dance rather easy. High Jump Kick has an impressive 195 Base Power factoring STAB thanks to it's power boost, and acts as it's main form of damage. Crunch is secondary STAB which is always nice to have. The last slot is for weakness coverage. Zen Headbutt hits Fighting types, while Rock Slide counters Flyings.

Tsunbeaa@Leftovers
Ability: Snow Cloak
~Claw Sharpen/Swords Dance~
~Icicle Drop~
~Brick Break/Superpower~
~Stone Edge~

Anyone notice my love for setup yet? Anyways, Claw Sharpen was chosen as the setup move as it gives Stone Edge and Icicle Drop perfect accuracy, making Rock Slide the inferior option. Brick Break counters Rocks and Steels.

Shandera@Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Timid (+Spe -Atk)
~Calm Mind~
~Flamethrower~
~Shadow Ball~
~Energy Ball~

Yet another Setup set. Calm Mind acts as a +1 to SpA and SpD, working well with Shandera's naturally high Special Attack stat. Flamethrower and Shadow Ball act as it's dual STAB moves and should need no explanation. Energy Ball is arguably the best move for weakness coverage, as it hits Rocks, Grounds and Waters hard.

Sazandora@Choice Specs
~Dragon Pulse~
~Dark Pulse~
~Flamethrower~
~Earth Power~
Choice Specs Sazandora, because I can. Dragon Pulse and Dark Pulse are dual STAB moves, as usual. Flamethrowe serves as a reliable way to counter Ice types that hope to use it's Ice weakness. Earth Power is a great move in general.

Daikenki@Life Orb
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Modest (+SpA -Atk)
~Surf~
~Ice Beam~
~Grass Knot~
~Hidden Power [Ground]~

Another Special Attacker. Surf is it's primary STAB move and main source of Damge. Ice Beam is it's best check to Grass types. Grass Knot is more filler than anything, but offers decent coverage, albeit limited.Hidden Power [Ground] gives it both Weakness coverage, and better overall coverage than that of BoltBeam, at least, Kerech says so.

Rather Fighting weak, but meh.

~Last Glance~
604_shibirudon_back_norm.png
560_zuruzukin_back_norm.png
614_tsunbeaa_back_norm.png
609_shandera_back_norm.png
635_sazandora_back_norm.png
503_daikenki_back_norm.png

Last edited:

Aurath8

~First Look~

~At a Glance~

Shibirudon@Leftovers
~Coil~
~Wild Volt~
~Crunch~
~Rock Slide~

Coil is a new setup that grants the user +1 to Attack, Defense and Accuracy, making it a great setup move imo. Wild Volt is the main STAB move here. Crunch and Rock Slide serve as filler of sorts, but Shibirudon has a terribly limited Physical movepool. Leftovers makes setting up Snake Coil that much easier.

Meh this is fine.

Zuruzukin@Leftovers
Ability: Shed Skin
Nature: Adamant (+Atk -SpA)
~Bulk Up~
~High Jump Kick~
~Crunch~
~Zen Headbutt/Rock Slide~

Dragon Dance serves as a +1 to Attack and Speed, which works great with Zuruzukin as said stats are somewhat lacking. It makes up for it, however, with it's impressive Defensive stats which allow setting up Dragon Dance rather easy. High Jump Kick has an impressive 195 Base Power factoring STAB thanks to it's power boost, and acts as it's main form of damage. Crunch is secondary STAB which is always nice to have. The last slot is for weakness coverage. Zen Headbutt hits Fighting types, while Rock Slide counters Flyings.

bulk Up is more beneficial to what Zuruzukin does, waling. Zen Headbutt for competitive, Rock Slide for Ingame. You don't see many fighting type in game.

Tsunbeaa@Leftovers
Ability: Snow Cloak
~Claw Sharpen/Shadow Claw~
~Icicle Drop~
~Brick Break~
~Stone Edge~

Anyone notice my love for setup yet? Anyways, Swords Dance is the prefered setup move here, but Claw Sharpen was considered due to Icicle Drop's less than perfect accuracy. Brick Break hits Rocks and Steels, while Rock Slide offers decent neutral coverage alongside Brick Break. Superpower doesn't work well here, but was listed anyways.

I'd go with Claw Sharpen. The accuracy boosts is beneficial to both of your moves. Brick Break over Superpower for obviious reasons. Shadow Claw works great with Bick Break but you lose that attacking edge. Stone Dge is generally preffered to rock slide, especially with Claw sharpen.

Shandera@Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
~Calm Mind~
~Flamethrower~
~Shadow Ball~
~Energy Ball~

Yet another Setup set. Calm Mind acts as a +1 to SpA and SpD, working well with Shandera's naturally high Special Attack stat. Flamethrower and Shadow Ball act as it's dual STAB moves and should need no explanation. Energy Ball is arguably the best move for weakness coverage, as it hits Rocks, Grounds and Waters hard.

Fine.

Sazandora@Choice Specs
~Dragon Pulse~
~Dark Pulse~
~Flamethrower~
~Earth Power~
Choice Specs Sazandora, because I can. Dragon Pulse and Dark Pulse are dual STAB moves, as usual. Flamethrowe serves as a reliable way to counter Ice types that hope to use it's Ice weakness. Earth Power is a great move in general.

Fine, agian.

Daikenki@Life Orb
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Modest (+SpA -Atk)
~Surf~
~Ice Beam~
~Grass Knot~
~Hidden Power [Ground]~

Another Special Attacker. Surf is it's primary STAB move and main source of Damge. Ice Beam is it's best check to Grass types. Grass Knot is more filler than anything, but offers decent coverage, albeit limited. The choice between Hidden Power [Ground/Electric] comes down to general coverage and weakness coverage. The former hits Electrics, Daikenki's other weakness while the latter gives me BoltBeam coverage, which is good to have in general

Rather Fighting weak, but meh.
HP Ground gets great coverage and most importantly hits steels an electrics hard.

~Last Glance~
604_shibirudon_back_norm.png
560_zuruzukin_back_norm.png
614_tsunbeaa_back_norm.png
609_shandera_back_norm.png
635_sazandora_back_norm.png
503_daikenki_back_norm.png

Pretty good team. It is a pity about the fighting weakness but Shanderra can in on any fighting attacks. Even so I have major Ice weaknesses in many of my teams but I survive.

themastersays

that eel is also awefully slow, if you are running coil, might as well make it useful by boosting zap cannon. another way is to make room for thunderwave. i have no idea why rock slide is there, because if your ability is negated, say from mummy, gastro acid Etc, ground type is your worry, espcially something with earth power or a an earthquake from a DD kusu. ( my T-tar goes faster than it, @_@. i am serious, it is just that slow)

rocky505

^Zap cannon is not a good move for a physical pokemon and it misses too much.

Kerech

Shinigami...CHOP!
@themastersays: ??? Not picking on your English, but it's a bit difficult to decipher your meaning there...but if I understand this correctly, then: it's ill-advised to worry about a specific ability or move, tbh. She's fine with her moveset, I guess. It'd take too long to boost accuracy to a point high enough to use Zap Cannon under normal circumstances anyway.

@FS: Choose between the two stat-boosting moves. If you're going to use SD, you can give Tsunbeaa a Wide Lens, and use Rock Slide. If you choose to go with Claw Sharpen, then Stone Edge > Rock Slide, since your accuracy will be boosted by 33%.

Daikenki wants HP[Ground]; Ice + Ground is superior to BoltBeam, as the former is resisted by 3 Pokemon, while the latter is resisted by 4, iirc. And the Pokes who resist the former really won't trouble you that much.

Tsumiki

Tsun Tsun~
bulk Up is more beneficial to what Zuruzukin does, waling. Zen Headbutt for competitive, Rock Slide for Ingame. You don't see many fighting type in game.
I see your point with Bulk Up>Dragon Dance, but let's face it. We all love seeing snake-man-ganster things dance. Both Zen Headbutt and Rock Slide have there uses, but Zen Headbutt was chosen due to my team's rather large Fighting weakness.

Choose between the two stat-boosting moves. If you're going to use SD, you can give Tsunbeaa a Wide Lens, and use Rock Slide. If you choose to go with Claw Sharpen, then Stone Edge > Rock Slide, since your accuracy will be boosted by 33%.
Tsun gets Stone Edge? I must use it ._.

Daikenki wants HP[Ground]; Ice + Ground is superior to BoltBeam, as the former is resisted by 3 Pokemon, while the latter is resisted by 4, iirc. And the Pokes who resist the former really won't trouble you that much.
Point taken.

OP Edited.