• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#479 Rotom Normal / Mow / Frost / Heat / Fan / Wash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbeastt

Looking for Level 1 Rotom.
Must be Modest
Must know "Pain Split"

Have 3 Modest level 1 Rotoms and 1 Level 81 Modest Rotom for trade.

Pm me

Primera Stark

Wicked like Gengar
Looking for Rotom with Modest nature, Pain Split move, and Hidden Power Fire.

Offering shinies or whatever you are looking for, VM me to discuss!

Reposting. Also looking for Bold natured one, same thing with Pain Split and HP Fire.

Bull3tM0nk3y

PokeMaster
Offering a Lv. 86 Palkia (NON-NICKNAMED!) for a non-nicknamed lv. 100 shiny* non-deferent form Rotom.

PRIVTER MESSAGE ME FOR IT!**

*I would prefer shiny, but if you don't have any I may get other offers for shinys.

**Please tell me how to do like code to trade!

YoshiKart64

I've got a new rotom, lv1 thats untouched. Looking for Manaphy's or Spirittombs.

Can do genIV or V.

Emerald 2006

I have a shiny Rotom for trade, lv 50, Gentle Nature, with Pokerus. Wash Form.

I'm looking to trade another shiny for this one.
I expecially would like a shiny Tirtouga, or Gastly, either low lv.
also looking for Shiny Castform, Chimchar, Piplup, etc.
If anyone has a list, simply post it,
and I'll look through it, and we'll go from there.
Please PM me to begin negotiations.
Thank You.

sama

Boop-boop-de-boop
Hey! I have a question about my rotom. I obtained a shiny level 100 Rotom in GTS negotiations, and it said it was obtianed on route 13, And it was nicknamed ROTOM, not Eeeks. Is it hacked? The guy I got it from had 3 shiny rotoms, and I chose the one in a cherish ball.

toawest1

Pokemon Trainer
Hey! I have a question about my rotom. I obtained a shiny level 100 Rotom in GTS negotiations, and it said it was obtianed on route 13, And it was nicknamed ROTOM, not Eeeks. Is it hacked? The guy I got it from had 3 shiny rotoms, and I chose the one in a cherish ball.

yea hacked,but next time try the [thread=497187]Hack-Check Thread[/thread]

Silent-Hunter

Looking for Rotom. I have a level 14 Sewaddle, a level 11 Lillipup, a level 15 Darumaka, a level 17 Scraggy, a level 14 Purrloin, a level 16 Woobat, a level 20 Simisear, a level 21 Musharna, a level 19 Petilil, a level 16 Pidove, a level 28 Dewott, and a level 15 Sandile.

Pianist92

i have a butt-ton of regular rotoms i dont need, and i have a heat form for trade... i am looking for a snover or abamosnow, or a some kanto, johto, and hoenn starters. lemme know if anyone is interested. genders, natures, etc. not important and i just need something from the line so i can breed. :D

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
LEGIT UT Mild Rotom
31/x/31/31/31/20+ - Outstanding potential

LEGIT UT Calm Rotom

31/18/31/14/31/30

Anyone intrested?

Pm me good offers for it.

Last edited:

StinoKun

rotom for ...

Looking for rotoms can somebody please help me get one

I have a rotom

i have only 2 more pokemons that i want i hope you can get one of those for my rotom

1. poliwag (dream world ability) female untouched
2. chinchou (dream world ability) famele untouched

pleas pm me if you agree :)

StinoKun

I'm offering my rotom for:

1. poliwag / female / untouched / dream world ability
2. chinchou / female / untouched / dream world ability

Pleas pm me if you are intrested

A7XPWD93

Johto GS Original
looking for rotom, pm with offers please :D

Looking for a flawless Bold Rotom with Pain Split. Must be UT and have NO nickname. Shiny is a plus, but not needed.

Willing to trade 2-3 Pokémon from my shop for this.

sVx Shadow

Shadow Pokemon FTW!
Im looking for a flawless or near flawless rotom. can offer things in my sig

Status
Not open for further replies.