• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#479 Rotom Normal / Mow / Frost / Heat / Fan / Wash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burakkurozu

The King
I'm breeding Rotom's right now, so, if you're interested in picking one up, PM me

A7XPWD93

Johto GS Original
looking for rotom. can offer bagon with egg move hydro pump

bara

Dragonite Master
Plz help me what the perfact moves for Forretress prize who tell me (privite messege) rare candy and more...

MikeHill005

Resistance Member
Looking for a Timid UT Rotom with HP Grass 70.
Offering INV2011 Suicune/Entei/Raikou UT,

shiny event Golurk/Hydreigon UT,

Snarl Zoroark UT,

Satoshi's Scraggy UT, and UT Emerald Version Kyogres and Groudons, among others. PM if interested.

EDIT: Tell me the stats, IV's, and such in a PM as well.

Last edited:

yokeepsitreal

Looking for a modest flawless rotom that knows pain split. If possible, have hidden power fire with 31/30/31/30/31/30 ivs

I'm offering up to five things below. Please!!! I really want it! PM message

Last edited:

woogfroo

Looking for Rotom? I breed them Timid and Modest. The moves they come with are:
Hidden Power, Thunderbolt, Will-O-Wisp, and Confuse Ray. I'm not too particular about these Rotom. Something with cool egg moves should do nicely.

If you want a certain special Hidden Power (Grass, Fire, Electric, etc) with a certain special strength, I can get it at an extra cost.
Willing to EV train at an extra extra cost.
Willing to MM for shiny at an extra extra extra cost.

PM me! <3

I have a Rotom up for trade. Looking for Shinies I dont have or breedable pokemon from countries other than America. Can change the form of the Rotom if you want. Needs to go before I decide to delete it to clear up space. PM or VM with offers.

Last edited:

Labmunstyr

Looking for modest rotom with pain split and hidden power fire. I have a few shinies to offer.

alpha1094

Seeking Rotom iwth Pain Split, 31/30/31/30/31/30 IVs. Those IVs are preferred but not a major necessity.

Offering several good DW pokemon and a number or shinies with perfect IVs from breeding. PM me, chances are I can get you something worthwhile.

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
Looking for 6 Rotom's with good natures for each of the forms. PM me and we can work out a trade :D

monkeypkmaster

mpk r crazy
479.gif

Rotom
Nature- Any
Ability- Levitate
-Substitute
-ThunderBolt
-Will-O-Wisp
--------------

PM me offers

elFA

RNG suspended
I have a lot of Rotoms with different natures.
I was trying to get a shiny and almost filled a box.
PM meif you want one. I'm asking for any poke I don't have in my dex.

luxray638

got a UT frost rotom in black. PM me for offers

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
Looking for any;479;

kingflygon

The Flygons Are Here
loook for rotom modest with perfect ivs in hp sp.att sp.def and or def offering stuff in my shop

Status
Not open for further replies.