• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

48 New Avatars Added

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Hey guys

With the recent 20th anniversary celebration and Pokkén's date, I've decided to add a few new avatars

First in the Sugimori Artwork category is the new artwork for each of the Mythical Pokémon (excl. Deoxys). A few examples are

celebi20.png
mew20.png
victini20.png
genesect20.png

Next is the start of a whole new category. Pokkén Tournament is getting its own category with the artwork for all playable and support Pokémon. Again, a few examples

chandelure.png
shadowmewtwo.png
charizard.png
dragonite.png
rotom.png
fennekin.png
gengar.png

Incidentally, we have big plans here for Pokkén!

Enjoy

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Oh wow! These are awesome! Thanks, Serebii!

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
I've already got one in use! They all look great, thank you!

SmartD

The Mythical Pokemon 20 Anniversary art look neat. I'll use one at some point.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Thanks for these. I've been wanting Shadow Mewtwo as one

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Thank you Serebii. I really like those new 20th anniversary Mythical Pokémon avatars and I couldn't wait for the Pokken avatars and glad they're finally here :D.

B€ntley

Roll the Ice Dice
I was looking forward to the Pokken art, they look great!