• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#480 Uxie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chayra

Claws of Fury
I have a level 50 untouched Uxie up for trade.
Quiet Nature.

PM offer

moe_abz

Up for trade
Uxie,Azelf,Mespirit will consider a 3 for 1 deal for them

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
Looking for any;480;

Lasandra

Hi

I would like to trade for anything on my sig I don’t mind clones, I can also breed anything in the pokedex that can be breed.

thanks

Luis_Sera

Looking for
Shiny, Uxie (Jolly/Timid with Gen IV TM moves Stealth Rock) UT flawless

Check my shop in my sig for what I can offer, let me know if you have these

Dzum101

Looking for any uxie. pm me with offers

Joshb306

Have a UT level 50 Uxie, Brave Nature for trade, taking offers of other Legendaries, PM me offers, any Pokemon with Genders must be Male and Non-Nicknamed English on all Pokemon.

FairGamer9215

I have a legit Uxie. Willing to trade anything listed in my sig (read it CAREFULLY). Since Uxie, I'm willing to negotiate. PM me.

Last edited:
Looking for an Uxie message me with what you want for it in return

byoonie

The One & Only
Looking for any legit Uxie. Nature/level does not matter. I can offer any breedable pokemon across all 5 generations, one of my few DW females, Thundurus , Suicune, or Cobalian. Contact me if you're interested :]

RR23

I have Uxie lvl.50, hasty nature and untouched - if interested pm me, i only want the ones in my sig

Shiny Quilava

Shiny Chaser
Non shiny Uxie level 50, adamant nature, and ill trade with it holding a master ball, make me offers

Aquaiscircles

Uxie wanted

Nature calm, careful, bold or impish uxie needed. I want usie to have high ivs in defence, health, and sp defence.

I have bold blissy with heal bell
"Outstanding Potential"
max IVs in defense, sp defence, sp attack, speed.
Ev trained max defence/sp defence

PM me if interested.

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
haha, i'm also looking for a calm, careful, bold or impish Uxie. pm for offers, i got dw females (dratini, nidoran, vulpix, poliwag, etc), Deino with dark pulse, ferroseed w/ spikes and leech seed. etc. etc

davidchu

Your WORST nightmare
Want a Uxie as listed in my signature. Offers also in signature. Don't care about IV, but hopefully untouched.
PM me for offers

Status
Not open for further replies.