• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#481 Mesprit

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaymin63

Trainer
Looking for a Mesprit doesnt matter if its touched or not. PM me for offers

laZz403

Got legit mesprit pm me

otarsus

Hi, I'm looking for an Mesprit for Pokédex. Willing to trade starters, Dream World pokés, and others listed in my sig. Thanks!

Bluemiracle

Biologist
Looking for a Modest/Timid/Bold/Calm Mesprit.

Offering: Gen I-V starters, Phione, Tauros, DW pokemon/moves, Egg Move pokemon, Evolutionary items, BP items and all kinds of legends

cyberduelistzane

i got a keldeo :3
Looking for help to transfer my mesprit and other legendaries from platinum and hg to white

Paulsen

An untouched Mesprit up for trade. PM me with offers.

TheUndeadXombie

Water-Type Trainer
Lvl. 50 mesprit UFT... Pm me offers please!

soundxfury

I need a Mesprit for my dex. Doesn't need to be anything special. Dex trade or for keeps, either way is fine by me.
Please note that I won't be trading an event (or event only legendary) for it. PM me with what you want and I'll see if I can make it happen.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Need a in-game caught Mesprit, Lv.50+ Any nature, Offering in-game caught Uxie/Azelf Lv.50. (Random Nature)

PM/VM me if you can help me out, I have lots of spare Uxie's and Azelfs but not Mesprit's.

lprulez

Wanting a Mesprit for the Pokedex.
I have other legends and I can even offer some shinies.
Message me with offers please.

Bluemiracle

Biologist
Looking for Mesprit. PM for offers

kingpee012

Noob xD
Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie up for trade and would be happy to trade ALL for a GameStop Keldeo.

Want it? PM me.

I have Mesprit, so PM me!

silver_phoenix

Fluffy Pokemon Trainer
I have a Shiny Mesprit I am willing to trade for a legit Keldeo. my Mesprit is legit.

Xronc

untrained merspirit pm me if you will trade for any of my wants I will add other things also.

Status
Not open for further replies.