• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#482 Azelf

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Trading Shiny Serious Azelf for Dream World females not listed in my signature.

RR23

I have Azelf lvl.50 untouched, Bold nature - if interested pm me, i want the ones in my sig

Looking for legit Jolly Azelf w/ Stealth Rock and possibly nickname available but that's not really important. Offering some Dream World, egg move, and flawless for it. PM me for offers.

Shadow3721

JESUS FREAK
i have all 3 of the lake pokemon. i'm looking for a flawless ditto, non flawless articino, moltores, zapdos, regirock ice and steel. pm for offers.

mfp94

I have an Azelf that I want to trade. LV 64. Any real, nonglitched, pokemon I will consider. All starters are out since I own all of them. I dont care about LV of the pokemon you offer, just want a rare/legendary pokemon. This is for White/Black.

Lickilicky.my.Skitty

Since Red & Blue!
Looking for Quiet Azelf. Or any speed lowering nature really. Will trade a shiny or DW female pkmn. I have a lot of near flawless dw females. Look in my sig and just ask!

Ranaldo52

Snivy Ftw
Looking for a Shiny Azelf, I have a shiny torchic and shiny pawinard. : P

laZz403

got a legit azlef PM me if interested

palkia37

pokemon breeder
I am looking for a azelf for dex trade or keeps. PM me.

Mcfly

I have 2 level 50 Azelf's for trade (Calm and Impish nature), Looking for Mesprit or a Uxie of any level, nature etc.
PM if interested

otarsus

Hi, I'm looking for an Azelf for Pokédex. Willing to trade starters, Dream World pokés, and others listed in my sig. Thanks!

cyberduelistzane

i got a keldeo :3
looking for an attack or sp atk natured UT azelf
offering
cgear reshiram
m14 victini
mewtwo
eved heatran and kyurem
eved psuedo legendaries
darkrai

Paulsen

Got an untouched lv.50 Uzelf up for trade.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.