• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#483 Dialga

Status
Not open for further replies.

hasso

Offering an untouched dreamworld lv 10 Dialga.
Looking to achieve my pokemon trainer dream and complete the pokedex, i still need only groudon and palkia (excluding event pokemon).

PM me if interested in helping a fellow pokemon trainer out.

Until then let's keep making the world a happier place.

Hasso

Ironslash

I'm Looking for : Mew, Celebi, Registeel, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, And Victini. I need these legendaries to complete my national dex. I have Zekrom, Kyurem, Cresselia, and other legendary pokemon, PM if interested. Thanks

Ironslash

I just need a dialga to complete my national dex for my shiny charm, I have regigigas, mewtwo, reshiram, zekrom, kyrem, latios, latias, sucine, rikou, and a shiny dratini and haxorus to offer, PM me if interested

Mash

looking for a shiny dialga pm me for offers

Mash

looking for a shiny dialga pm me for offers

zombi

Breeder
offering

A shiny lvl 100 dialga

seeking shinies or older events

Liamb2324

Have a untouched platinum dialga bold nature lvl 70 fresh caught pm with offers

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

I have Dialga, looking for Palkia or Giratina.

Or any of the below

Thanks

Ariel

luggasuggah

Happy to be here
Have one unclaimed lvl 1 Giratina, Palkia or Dialga on Heart Gold (European english version). can soft reset to a prefferable nature.

My signature says what I want.

dreamtheater66

Pokemon Legend
I have a dialga or palkia for trade for a combination of any 6 of the the pokemon i need to complete dex:
poochyena
mightyena
lotad
surskit
mawile
volbeat
illumise
gulpin
swalot
torkoal
cacnea
cacturne
anorith
kecleon
duskull
snorunt
frosslass
sheildon
stunky
snover
ryperior
tailow

dreamtheater66

Pokemon Legend
I have a dialga or palkia for trade for a combination of any 6 of the the pokemon i need to complete dex:
poochyena
mightyena
lotad
surskit
mawile
volbeat
illumise
gulpin
swalot
torkoal
cacnea
cacturne