• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#483 Dialga

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenGengar

Gengar Forever <3
Have a lvl100 Dialga up for trade. I am looking for a Latios.

Last edited:

jstce

No$o
looking for a UT dialga
will trade any one of the pokemon in my sig for one

VGail85

PKMN Collector
Looking for level 1 Sinjoh Ruins Palkia, Dialgia, and Giratina. Offering either Nippon Airways/almia/alamos Darkrai, 10th anniversary mew, and I can also trade an oblivia deoxys speed form.

Last edited:

Larrix

I'll looking for a Dialgia, for trade or just info for I can get one from the gts.
I can trade Phione LV100, Moltres, Spirtomb, Articuno, Dragonite, Suicune, Terrakion, or Landorus LV.100.
Or any others that you need, I'm more than willing to trade multiple pokemon for it and items.

otarsus

Hi, I'm looking for a Dialga for Pokédex. Willing to trade other starters or Dream World pokés for it, or others listed in my sig. Thanks!

Don

Elite Trainer
I can offer a lot to anyone who has shiny Dialga...

Edit: Complete

Last edited:

Overcast

Overcast
I can offer a lot to anyone who has shiny Dialga...

I have a shiny UT legit Dialga :) I tried to pm you but your inbox is full :/

TheCipherZero

I'm looking for a Dialga at any level and I'm offering a starter or Zorua that's in my sig

Paulsen

Looking for any Dialga, PM me!

Edit: Got my Dialga

Last edited:

TRMshadow

Arcanine Breeder
Looking for Dialgia, any will do.

PM me with what you want in return ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.