• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#483 Dialga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latiosboi7

Looking for dialga shiny if possible i have a lvl 100 shiny porygon z and lvl 32 shiny druddgion also all legendaries in sig. PM me if interested

pokemon trainer mystery

looking for the one you get from using arceus in johto look at sig for my ioffers pm me if theres anything of interest or if there isn't because i have other pokemon thaat are not there.

Last edited:
Looking for any Dialga (for dex completion). I can offer any Hoenn legendary except for Jirachi and Deoxys or the toys r us Mew. I can check natures if anyone is interested. All are untrained except for one level on Rayquaza.

Drkstar827

Dragon Trainer
i have a level 100 dialga... looking for other legendary's that i dont have... mainly mew, latios, deoxys

Bluemiracle

Biologist
Offering Dialga. Looking for legendaries and shinies. PM me if interested

lprulez

Looking for Dialga.
I have shinies and legendaries.
Plus some good DWF Pokes.
Get at me if interested.

GreenKitea

Pokemon breeder
currently searching for a dialga...i can offer legendaries and some event. Please PM for details!
Thanks

Looking for a flawless quiet/mild dialga (I prefer shiny but it doesnt have to be). Pm/Vm me and I can send you a list of everything I have.

JessePond

I have a Dream Radar Dialga up for trade UT looking for Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Phione, Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus and Meloetta. PM me if interested.

Amoonguss

Trainer
Have an UT Dialga Lvl. 70 Caught on pokemon Platinum. PM me for offers and deals

Blank669

Original GEN Trainer
Looking for Dialga! Will trade The Three regi's for one dialga. have other options. can get you phione for dialga. PM for more

Blitro

The Master Mew
Hello, I have a level 1 Dialga that I want to trade. Im looking for other events or shiny pokemon. I would want two shiny pokemon for it or 1 cool looking one.

Mash

looking for a shiny dialga of preferably of modest or quiet nature but its not a make or break i am offering a rayquaza or mewtwo pm me for more offers

StanTheStaraptor

Hi
I'm after a Dialga for dex completion purposes. Just trade and trade back. Can offer all other non-event legendaries.

Last edited:

silver_phoenix

Fluffy Pokemon Trainer
I have a shiny Dialga I am willing to trade for a Keldeo. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.